• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Gas brewery for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mb-squared

Reaction score
I've recently moved my brewery inside,which meant going to electric, so my gas system is for sale. I've written about it here: http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/78566-perfect-temp-control-with-gas/

Included are two 4-ring burners, Honeywell valve, pilot, thermo-couple,lpg conversion, an SSR, a pilot light. Pretty much everything but the kettles to get you going. I'm asking $225 for the lot.

image.jpg
image.jpg

I'm also selling these secondary regulators for $15 (free if you buy the gas setup). they aren't perfect, but they work just fine and they let you run multiple different psi's in your kegerator.

image.jpg

And I should have said local pickup only please. I'm in Sydney's Northwest (Kings Langley, to be precise).

Cheers,

matto

You might be lucky and have one of the guys grab some gear at the swap. You are going to the swap aren't you?

Latest posts

Back