Fully Automated Brewing System Design

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shit, thought i worked some long hours.. you must've been on the Peruvian Marching Powder to pull that one off :icon_cheers:

how goes the beer making ?

shit, thought i worked some long hours.. you must've been on the Peruvian Marching Powder to pull that one off :icon_cheers:

how goes the beer making ?

I opened this thread thinking there had been progress. Oh well, I'd better go back to the brewing.

don't blame me..

go back to page 1 and start again, I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit that by the time you get back to here, Burrito will have brewed all styles, twice :icon_cheers:

don't blame me..

go back to page 1 and start again, I'll bet a pound to a pinch of shit that by the time you get back to here, Burrito will have brewed all styles, twice :icon_cheers:
the amount of time you spend lobing in here slaging you could brew a few styles yaself

slaging and lobing, is that similar to slagging and lobbing i wonder..

anyhoo sama, be nice, i didn't lob in and slag, just checking on progress is all :icon_cheers:

slaging and lobing, is that similar to slagging and lobbing i wonder..

anyhoo sama, be nice, i didn't lob in and slag, just checking on progress is all :icon_cheers:
Lobing is the process whereby an ear lobe is removed. Slaging; I've got no idea about that one.

i see...

Slaging: the removal of an unwanted girlfriend.

About to connect the printer and see if it works. The dosatron (proportional pbw/saniclean dosing system)replacement for the one that never turned up was aparently delayed further by the canadian postal worker strike, at least thats what their claiming - been waiting for it for over 3 months now - sent a reminder earlier this week, mabee oneday it will actually arrive?!*!
Other than that, not much else happening, pretty broke atm.

Happy new financial year!

Aren't you getting paid for those 35 hour days?

A slab a day adds up pretty fast.

where's the bandit ?

bandit.jpg

and the latest development is.................................... NOTHING !

C'mon Burrito, tell us what's happening with your $10k two-litre brewery. Hows the cardboard mashtun holding up?

It's been another year, surely this Fully Automated Brewing system has been completed (via 3D printer) by now?

wow just skimmed through this entire post, burrito is..... interesting to put it nicely. i want my half hour back please.

Holy Christ, just stumbled on to this thread.

Burrito reminds me of a guy I used to work with. All theory and no application. As soon as he "figured" something out in his head it was as good as built except of course it never did get built before he was on to the next bright idea.

He actually told me once that he and a mate were designing an airplane with a "new type of wing" that nobody had ever thought of before that was going to revolutionise aircraft design. This despite that fact that he was a software engineer (and not a very good one at that) and with not one ounce of aeronautical design experience. Funny enough that was 5 years ago and I don't remember reading about it. Must have been Boeing shutting him down.

That could explain the absence of our friend Burrito. Maybe Spiedel got wind of his design and sent the boys round to take him out?

So you didn't see the numerous posts with tonnes of expensive gear he'd bought and was actually slapping together?

You guys are hilarious.

Latest posts

Back