Full As A Butchers Dog

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rowy

Drinker of Kegs, Slayer of Fish & Ruiner of Good F
Reaction score
I've had a great day. Drinking brew and I'm as full as a butchers dog. Anyone else like me at the moment? :icon_drunk:

I've had a great day. Drinking brew and I'm as full as a butchers dog. Anyone else like me at the moment? :icon_drunk:
so this is quite normal :icon_drunk: ? thought it was just me :ph34r:

Was going to have a big brewery operations day but got called into work as the Gen Y metros (Jeremy, Tarquin, Taayyllaaah, Vyyrronnykka, Brayden, Braaydin, Breyddynne) etc couldn't hack working on Saturday and we got really short staffed.
Got home at 8 and working my way through a big jug of Dort. :beerbang:

PS on behalf of gen Boomers I sincerely apologise for calling all our kids Jason.

Was going to have a big brewery operations day but got called into work as the Gen Y metros (Jeremy, Tarquin, Taayyllaaah, Vyyrronnykka, Brayden, Braaydin, Breyddynne) etc couldn't hack working on Saturday and we got really short staffed.
Got home at 8 and working my way through a big jug of Dort. :beerbang:

PS on behalf of gen Boomers I sincerely apologise for calling all our kids Jason.

Hows the dort Bribie. I've got a less than impressive bitter. But i brewed it myself and bloody hell I don't mind it.

Not too bad but there's a bit of a woody twang, I used recultured Hella Bock and don't know if that's the problem, it should be ready for a sampling at BABBs if you are coming to the end of year.

Not too bad but there's a bit of a woody twang, I used recultured Hella Bock and don't know if that's the problem, it should be ready for a sampling at BABBs if you are coming to the end of year.

I will be mate. I will be bringing a dark ale which is one of the first I did with, S04, hops, extract etc........ A bit aprehensive butr hopefully the blokes won't be too cruel. I'll bring a plate of something nice to eat to take the attention away from the beer. :lol:

I'm bringing Vindaloo filled Samosas, that'll sort them out :ph34r:

About to take a biology class and picked up my text book today. My Mrs thought she'd tae it apon herself to give me a 2 hour powerpoint presentation on cells which was all very interesting but I wasn't allowed beer while learning. I asked if an item of clothing could be removed if i got a question right but no go. end result. Im only drinking my first longneck but I brewed it and I earned it.

About to take a biology class and picked up my text book today. My Mrs thought she'd tae it apon herself to give me a 2 hour powerpoint presentation on cells which was all very interesting but I wasn't allowed beer while learning. I asked if an item of clothing could be removed if i got a question right but no go. end result. Im only drinking my first longneck but I brewed it and I earned it.

Unlucky on the item of clothing mate. But enjoy that longneck. Cheers! :icon_chickcheers:

Yep, I'm just about to call it quits, put a brew down toady and started sinking HB's at about lunch time, made a **** off hot pizza for dinner and just polishing off my last EKG bitter for the night. Sometimes shit just can't get better.

Actually, I might have a crack at some wii golf before I hit the sack

Yep, I'm just about to call it quits, put a brew down toady and started sinking HB's at about lunch time, made a **** off hot pizza for dinner and just polishing off my last EKG bitter for the night. Sometimes shit just can't get better.

Actually, I might have a crack at some wii golf before I hit the sack

Cheers pennywise. Hit em straight, hit em hard and hit em down the middle!

I'm in the same boat as Pennywise although I didn't have a beer until dinner time. Made a 44lt batch of Bo Pils this morning and I've just added the yeast starter before bed.

I attacked my garden with a shovel and a tree lopper today, shifted a retaining wall and about a tonne of dirt from one side of the backyard to the other in 32C heat.

God it felt good to sit on the back deck and sink a schooner of each of my 4 (ESB, APA1, APA2, IPA) beers on tap at the moment as the sun was going down at the end of it all. (and then going back for more)

Back