• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Syd - Programeable Recirc BIAB - w mill. Plus flooded font

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beerguy

Reaction score
Hi all. Getting rid of my BIAB system.
It features an Auber programeable heat controller. Full stainless fittings. Mashmaster millmaster with motion dynamics worm drive motor and controller.
I'm not looking to separate at this stage as the controllers are built in to each other. The setup works great though you'll need an additional gas burner to get a rolling boil for a double batch. The pot is from memory a 110l but ill need to check. Controls a stepped program very well. Includes keg king magnetic pump and gloves. $400

Also available is a 4 tap flooded font i picked up last year but never used. I have the quick tap disconnects. It will need to have the lines redone before use but no biggie. Will also need a touch of paint. $120. For 200 i can paint and re-line.

Located in Leichhardt
20171205_211023-1612x1209.jpg
20171205_211204-1209x1612.jpg
20171205_211129-1209x1612.jpg
20171205_211255-1612x1209.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I'm going to have to split these out cause i need the space: prices are:
Mill and motor. $250 - This includes the speed controller with the sensing mod from motion dynamics and power supply. The mill has one gnurled and one fluted roller. Works well. Only been used twice since i upgraded the roller. The motor had only been used about the same. Includes the base and hopper. The base fits a 20l pail which i can include. Please note the controller will not have a housing if purchased separate to the rest of the biab setup. This i believe is the same mill from the recent bulk buy... Same price but with the motor and hopper included. Hopper holds about 5-6kg from memory.

Rest of the biab setup. $70. Including the auber temp controller. Double batch Saucepan, pump and fittings. Ill leave the electronics gear for this in the housing.

Flooded font - 100

400 for everything above....

And in addition...

1 pin lock and 1 ball lock keg. 50 ea.

If you're willing to have it couriered to Canberra, I'll take the lot except the font (no need for it).

Yeah in theory that's fine. Are u able to organise a courier or would you like me to?

I'll grab some quotes. What's your postcode?

Just waiting on a response from the courier now

Tis - I haven't committed to buying it yet. Courier is getting back to me this afternoon apparently.. but don't reserve this for me, if someone else can grab it sooner, do so!

$447 to have it sent down.. well this is one bargain I'm gonna pass up :D

In that case Beer Guy can i pickup on the weekend? I'm just over the road in Dulwich Hill.

Back