• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS : Small A- type keg (19litre?) + 3 outlet secondary reg board (MELB

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andytork

Reaction score
Found this hanging round from the keg bulk buy I did last year, no use to me

Size is 565 mm high (total), 225mm diameter. As stated has a Guinness / Heineken style type-a connection. $35

IMAG0995 (Medium).jpg IMAG0996 (Medium).jpg

Also have the following, (Sorry for the ebay photo & description). Mine is still boxed, didn't want to unpack for a photo. New and unused of course. New $269 asking $200

reg panel.JPG

3/8 Inch Barbed Shut-Offs With Built-In Back Check Valves A secondary regulator allows you to run multiple pressures from one tank of gas. The CO2 line from your existing system would attach to secondary input.
Gas lines coming from the secondary can then be adjusted to different pressures. Taprite Regulators continue to meet the various demands of the beverage industry. Robust design delivers performance and reliability.
Extremely durable and user friendly polycarbonate bonnets make adjustments easy.

0-60 PSI
*Secondary regulators do not attach directly to CO2 tanks. They are designed to be used inline.

Items are Pickup from Boronia VIC, open to serious offers. Please PM

Back