• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Perth, 34l Electric Hlt

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randyrob

Halfluck Brewing
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Running out of room in the brewery so i've gotto sell this hlt :(

here's the details:

* 34L Ally pot
* 1800watt element
* Controlli YC3 Thermostat
* Polycarbonate Sight glass
* 1/2 Ball Valve.

Chasing $100, Local Pickup Only.

Cheers Rob

hlt_front.JPG

Running out of room in the brewery so i've gotto sell this hlt :(

Well done RR on your brewing journey you have come a long way in less than 12 months from being press ganged as a Vorlaufen assistant at the WBBD to getting an AG setup up and running and now expanding again!

Onward and upward is the only way :beerbang:

Better hurry up and find that new house Rob, you know...the one with the really big Garage :D

You will always be an extract brewer to me Dave.
Thats a bit savage GL. One day he'll buy that bloody great tree in your backyard, add it to this Steptoe collection he is amassing then he'll surpass the lot of us.

hey deebee, did you buy this?

trying to move into all-grain .. this would save me making it myself (Im terrible at bloody making this stuff) ... very keen if you didnt already snap it up!

hey deebee, did you buy this?

trying to move into all-grain .. this would save me making it myself (Im terrible at bloody making this stuff) ... very keen if you didnt already snap it up!

Hey Fletch,

i could have sold this thing 10 x over mate you've gotto be in pretty quick around here.

good luck in getting one for yourself sorted, sometimes ss vessles follow you home from a late

night drinking at your local.

Rob.

boo. :(

yeh. i have no way of cutting the things, and am the worst handyman in the universe ... really want to get hold of a pre-made one =/

oh well, thanks anyways.

boo. :(
yeh. i have no way of cutting the things, and am the worst handyman in the universe ... really want to get hold of a pre-made one =/
oh well, thanks anyways.

keep your eyes peeled on ebay, opshops or the tip for a urn and you might just get the bargain your after!

Rob.

Back