• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS:Perth - 100Ltr 3V + S/S Conical & Coolroom!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malt_shovel

Reaction score
Up for sale is a turnkey pilot brewhouse and stainless steel conical fermenter in a custome built cool-room

Brewhouse is a 3 vessel system set over two levels driven by a March pump.
Brewhouse.jpg

Kettle:
140ltr capacity with stainless pick-up tube and stainless mesh hot break / hop filter.
Sight glass (recently replaced) with volumetric markings
Thermowell with Mashmaster thermometer
Three-piece stainless ball valve with camlock connection.

Mashtun:
Insulated, fully stainless with domes false bottom
Camlock conenctions on lid for dough-in / recirculation and also fly-sparging/CIP
Three piece ball valve with camlock
Thermowell with mashmaster thermometer

Mashtun_1a.jpg

Internal photo showing false bottom, thermowell and lid with camlock connections for recirculation and fly sparging / CIP.

Mashtun_2.jpg

Hot Liquor Tin
Insulated with thermowell and Mashmaster thermometer
Stainless elbow for pick-up connected to three-piece ball valve with camlock connection

March pump drives the system allowing recirculation of the mash and transfer across vessels.
All tubing is heavy duty silicone with camlocks for any configuration you would like.

Fermentation:
120Ltr Stainless steel conical is setup with the following:
- Combined thermowell and blow-off adaptor connected with tri-clover fitting.
- Rotating recking arm and sampling port using three-piece ball valve with tri-clover fittings
- Butterfly dump valve with tri-clover fittings for easy trub removal and yeast harvesting
- Domed top for extra headspace

Conical_in_coolroom.jpg

Closeup of racking arm and dump valve
Conical_closeup.jpg

Custom built coolroom is built with cold-store panels all around and cooled via an A/C unit at the rear. This has had the thermostat by-passed to a Tempmate for temperature control of the fermentation. Testing today showed it to drop the ambient from 35degC to 17degC in less than 10 minutes.

Coolroom_external.jpg

Sundry Items:
- R/O water filtration system with three stage charcoal filter
- 10 plate Mashmaster chiller
- Stand with stainless top to mount the brewhouse on
- Kettle mount with four - ring burner connected to medium pressure regulator and 9kg gas bottle
- pH meter
- Stainless mash paddle
- Small stainless vessel with camlock ball vavle and barb inlet used for CIP duties and combined with extra stainless mesh (included) makes a hop-back.
- Large hop sock
- Spare tri-clover seals, march pump seal and various stainles bits and pieces and heavy duty silicone tubing.
- Pond pump with 2micron stone with surgical grade filter (plus spare filter)

Asking $2200 ono

I have a trailer and can help deliver within Perth metro area.

This system is killer, but I am downsizing due to increased work and family committments and it just doesn't get used nearly as much as it should.

Really want to sell this as a complete system, so not considering splitting things at this stage. If it doesn't move as a complete unit I will consider splitting.

Cheers for looking.

Sometimes I just wish I was in Perth. What a bargain for a beautiful system :icon_drool2:

Cheers mate. I hope it goes to a good home. I think homebrewers get pretty attached to their kit and it is no exception here.

This system is still up for grabs.

I was expecting it to be used for a club event, but that has recently fallen through.

Willing to split into main components (ie conical + coolroom, main vessels etc). Would prefer to keep most of it together though.

Cheers

Are u willing to drive it over to melbourne metro rather than perth metro? Lol. Fkn nice setup. If it was closer id be so tempted.

Good luck.

I can't believe that this is still up for sale and you have dropped the price.
Whats going on Perth if this system was in Melbourne I recon it would of been snapped up in hours not days.

mmmyummybeer said:
I can't believe that this is still up for sale and you have dropped the price.
Whats going on Perth if this system was in Melbourne I recon it would of been snapped up in hours not days.
agree
Knew I shouldn't have moved from Perth, hell it's almost tempting to ship here, was kicking myself when I first saw it posted.
Good luck with the sale

Coolroom and conical is sold. Will let the brewery go for $1200.

Gday Malt Shovel
Do you still have any gear for sale?If so can you please pm me with your number,my mate is keen for some of your gear.
Cheers

Back