• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: Mountable 4 Ring Burner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sully

mmmmmm...... BEEEER
Reaction score
I am upgrading to a Mongolian Burner shortly so up for grabs is the 4 ring burner I had mounted in my brewstand. It is the same as this unit but NO STAND, but will throw in a brand new low pressure regulator in the deal. Perfect for double batch rigs (80l pot), triple batches shouldn't be a problem either.

IMAG0145.jpg

$75

Due to weight pick up only is recommended.

Cheers

Sully

Probably :icon_offtopic: but if you're still undecided I'd go the NASA route Sully. :beerbang:
Years of single & double batches with no trouble here with 8 or even 9 (sometimes) batches to a 9.0Kg bottle.

TP

Looking at 100 - 120L batches TP ;)

.... thats for 5 blokes though. Seems like I have converted a number of megaswiller mates and have set up 3 of them with kegerators in the last couple of months and now they wont go back to shit beer. They curse me cause it costs them more to buy beer now :ph34r: so we have all decided to get together and start brewing. also gets me off my ass to get back into it.

Cheers

Undecided really 32 Jet Mongolian or this unit
:icon_offtopic: Go sexy, my man!
Rambos are pretty damm good though, (as an owner)....

The four ring burner is a good entry level beast though.

:icon_offtopic: Go sexy, my man!
Rambos are pretty damm good though, (as an owner)....

The four ring burner is a good entry level beast though.

I like my Rambo, glad I got it. I looked at the mongolians and such but they need assembly and a reg and stuff. The Rambo works straight out of the box

Paul

2 brews down with my new rambo, single batches. Power to burn, no pun :) . Absolutely love it.

bah

Edit - OT sorry

Looking at 100 - 120L batches TP ;)

.... thats for 5 blokes though. Seems like I have converted a number of megaswiller mates and have set up 3 of them with kegerators in the last couple of months and now they wont go back to shit beer. They curse me cause it costs them more to buy beer now :ph34r: so we have all decided to get together and start brewing. also gets me off my ass to get back into it.

Cheers

Your four ring burner will work fine for 100-120l batches. You just need a high pressure regulator. I use a 4 ring under my 160l pot and it gets a vigourous rolling boil with 90l plus.

It'll go much hotter too, i use a ball valve to regulate it down.

Your four ring burner will work fine for 100-120l batches. You just need a high pressure regulator. I use a 4 ring under my 160l pot and it gets a vigourous rolling boil with 90l plus.

It'll go much hotter too, i use a ball valve to regulate it down.

Hmmm sounds intriguing..... All the specs I have read say use LP Regs, and I am kind of a stickler for not deviating on things that can blow me up.

No takers by the end of the week I will give that a go.

Cheers

Sully

Hmmm sounds intriguing..... All the specs I have read say use LP Regs, and I am kind of a stickler for not deviating on things that can blow me up.

Cheers

Sully

OT sorry, what size batches do you do?

Cheers

Sully

I'll take a pic if i remember during the week.

Latest posts

Back