• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS Monster Keg Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendo

Tap-whore
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

relisting major items into separate postings to make it easier to manage. All gear is located in Croydon, Victoria and happy to answer any questions or arrange a time to inspect. Also willing to work with you on price

Monster keg fridge $1300 (price drop to $900)

550l chest freezer with super solid wooden collar and 8 perlick taps. Holds and insane 12 kegs with gas manifolds so all kegs can be on gas at once. Non return valves throughout, stainless drip tray and temp control - cost well over $2k to put together.

Please note no kegs are included in this sale - all kegs have been sold.

full

full

Cheers,

Brendo

it's an awsome setup. Plug and play. I've sampled from it many times.

Brendos brew gear is also for sale. Again great setup.

That's a large unit.
May I ask what compressor unit is used & can the unit maintain say 2C in an ambient of 32C?
I suppose it uses a fair bit of power, have you measured the power use?
I am Qld based - investigating shipping cost .

That's a large unit.
May I ask what compressor unit is used & can the unit maintain say 2C in an ambient of 32C?
I suppose it uses a fair bit of power, have you measured the power use?
I am Qld based - investigating shipping cost .

When I ran it it pretty much just cycled on and off occasionally so I don’t think it used a huge amount of energy - pretty thermally sound.

Here is a pic of the back panel that should give you some of the info you are after.

Attachments

• 62F7A726-FF49-430C-A13B-D2304BEB7693.jpeg
    62F7A726-FF49-430C-A13B-D2304BEB7693.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 205
Back