Fs : Magnetic Head Pumps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itguy1953

Reaction score
I have a few brand new (still in packaging) Groman Rupp 17651-108 230V magnetic head pumps for sale. I have put on an Australian 3 pin plug, so they are ready to go. They have 1/2" nozzles in the suction and discharge side, ready to have 1/2" silicon hoses attached. They are great to use in a HERMES system, for recirculating the mash water through your heat exchanger.

These are great for circulating hot wort but are rated at 95degC maximum temperature. The other ratings for the pumps exceed those of the March 809's as follows :

Flow rate GR 1.4 vs 809 1.3 litres per minute.
Maximum head GR 1.7 vs 809 1.3 meters.

Pick up is from Safety Beach or Hastings in Victoria, or I will post at your cost.

Price is $120 each.

IMG_0012.JPG

I have a few brand new (still in packaging) Groman Rupp 17651-108 230V magnetic head pumps for sale. I have put on an Australian 3 pin plug, so they are ready to go. They have 1/2" nozzles in the suction and discharge side, ready to have 1/2" silicon hoses attached. They are great to use in a HERMES system, for recirculating the mash water through your heat exchanger.

These are great for circulating hot wort but are rated at 95degC maximum temperature. The other ratings for the pumps exceed those of the March 809's as follows :

Pick up is from Safety Beach or Hastings in Victoria, or I will post at your cost.

Price is $120 each.

maybe you should link this into gear end equipment too mate... Looks sturdy though.. good stuff

Price is $120 each.

Look like a good substitute to the March pump and a very reasonable price.

Batz

Price is $120 each.
Any chance of a pic of the impeller ? I believe front entry pumps use a different design.
GB

Don't know about his' front entry pump, my march pump has front entry too, here is a pic:
L1000048.JPG

Material of impeller is Polypropylene from my research.

the one in the centre is inlet and the one sticking out on the side is the outlet. Pump spits out liquid by centrifugally forcing it radially outwards.

Oh, my part is sitting ni front of pump, taken off to show impeller.

Bump.

Still have 1 left if anyone is interested.

Also another is under offer, so sale might fall through yet.

Yes they are a great alternative to a March 809, at a good price.

Cheers
Barry

Look like a good substitute to the March pump and a very reasonable price.

Batz

Gday Barry

I'll take it off your hands

PM on its way

Latest posts

Back