• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Fermenters, bottle tree, bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welly2

Reaction score
Sadly I'm having to return back to the UK and have limited boxes to ship my stuff back there so unfortunately I'm going to have to shift the three fermenters I have - my Crown urn and chiller is definitely coming back though! I have no plans to stop brewing beer.

So, I've got a Coopers DIY kit fermenter, a 30L fermenter and a 20L fermenter. The 30 and 20L fermenters come with airlocks. All fermenters come with taps and stick on thermometers. Also have a 63 bottle bottle tree and a bunch of 750ml bottles that I was kindly given by ajmuzza (I used about half of them so have a crate and a half left).

Not looking for much for these bits and pieces, just something as I need to get rid fairly quickly. $20 a fermenter? $20 for the bottle tree? Bottles, you can collect and have for nowt.

Can you deliver to Young?

what size are the bottles? Crownies or twisties?

Back