• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: Braumeister 20L (Brisbane)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lachiemack

Reaction score
Hey!

So I'm upgrading some gear and need to sell a few things to free up some funny money - first to go is my mint 20L Braumeister.

I've had it for about 2 years, and it's had approx 20 brews put through it. It was meticulously cleaned after each brew (including the pump, impeller and tap).

The unit functions perfectly & has never presented any issues. It's also been upgraded to the newer model pump at some expense (original pump will also be included with sale, and still functions perfectly).

It will also come with a spare set of mesh screens (purchased from Grain & Grape).

Asking $1700 - pickup Sherwood, 4075 in Brisbane.

image2.JPG

image1.JPG

Come on people this is a crazy good price! Don't be put off by the fact it appears to defy gravity.

Bridges said:
Come on people this is a crazy good price! Don't be put off by the fact it appears to defy gravity.
That feature actually helps with SG readings >_> no foolin'

suchidog said:
Wow I can't believe this isn't sold!
Must be the after Christmas empty wallet syndrome.

Hi Lachiemack,

Is this still available and would you consider freighting it?

Cheers

Hi mate.

It is still available, but I'm not looking to ship it anywhere. Apologies

Hey guys! This sucker is still available - going to drop the price to $1400 and hope she goes!

Unbelievable this hasn't sold!! I would probably purchase the spare mesh screens from you for my Grainfather if you were interested?

BKBrews said:
Unbelievable this hasn't sold!! I would probably purchase the spare mesh screens from you for my Grainfather if you were interested?
Flick me a PM mate.

Why not consider freighting it to Searls above?

You dropped $100 which would be more than the cost of freight.

And buyer generally pays freight so you would get what you were asking regardless. You make a hundred bucks to put it in a box.

Anyway, nothing to do with me, just an observation.

$1500, that's crazy! There's a Facebook group called 'Homebrew gear for sale (Australia)' surely someone would know someone who is interested.

Back