• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FS: 4 x Andale Floryte Taps

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crusty

Reaction score
I'm letting them go guys.
4 x Floryte's with Ceramic handles, Snaplok panel extensions & cooler couplings. Just add your beer line & away you go.
I'm price dropping these to $80.00ea + postage or take the lot for $300.00 + postage.
These retail for nearly $170.00ea & are in great condition so grab yourself a bargain.

20141219_130529 (Medium).jpg

20141219_130243 (Medium).jpg

20141219_130354 (Medium).jpg

Where are these located. Do you know what postage to Bathurst 2795 would be? Cheers.

Yob said:
What???? Dafuq????
I know, I know, I know.
I am down grading to Perlick 650ss taps. Why?
The one & only reason is flow control. This year will be my 6 tap bar build & I am getting a flooded font with the 650ss taps.
I have 3 already installed & getting another one shortly & will continue using the kegerator until I get the build finished.
I'm still debating whether to go 6 or 8 taps. The advantage of the flow control is a winner & the short line lengths are nice as well.
To be perfectly honest, the Perlick's are not in the same class as the Floryte's. The Andale taps are far superior & it's quite evident when pouring from the two different taps. The handles are easier to change & it's not so easy with the floryte's. I'm looking at possibly adding some 4" BOD ( branding on demand ) deluxe handles so I can regularly change out the beer labels on offer. Another option is some nice shiny handles from the USA.
These taps have never given me any grief, they pour excellent if you have your system balanced. I am also finding myself trying to fill sample glasses & the Perlick's are easier to do that than the Floryte's. Sure, I can just adjust my pour pressure to achieve it but my system is set & forget. I serve @ carb pressure & would rather just leave it be.

mitch_au83 said:
Where are these located. Do you know what postage to Bathurst 2795 would be? Cheers.
I'm in Yamba, NSW.
I'd say $40.00 postage at the most but I only want what Auspost charges.
If it's not that, I'll refund the difference.

Back