• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fs: 3 X Snaplok Taps, 1 X Ss Snaplok Fridge/esky Shank W/jg Fitting

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bouncingcastle

Reaction score
Hello All,

Due to a recent change in my fridge setup, I have for sale:

1 x Carlton Draught Tap with Snaplok Fitting
1 x Guinness Extra Cold Tap with Snaplok Fitting
1 x Kilkenny Tap (with sparkler - the spinning thing inside the spout that makes the beer froth as it comes out the tap) with Snaplok fitting

Also I have

1 x Stainless Steel Snaplok Fitting with Shank to go through a fridge or esky with quick release John Guest fitting for the beer line.

The carlton tap and the shank have been in regular use in my house over the last few years, still in great nick though. I have never used the other two taps and am no longer going down the path I was, so looking to sell.

Would make a great jockey box or new keg fridge setup.

Asking $120 + postage for the lot, not really looking to seperate. PM if interested.

Cheers!

taps.JPG29092008166.jpg

29092008167.jpg29092008168.jpg

i just bought one of those adaptors today from andale !!!

Hello All,

Due to a recent change in my fridge setup, I have for sale:

1 x Carlton Draught Tap with Snaplok Fitting
1 x Guinness Extra Cold Tap with Snaplok Fitting
1 x Kilkenny Tap (with sparkler - the spinning thing inside the spout that makes the beer froth as it comes out the tap) with Snaplok fitting

Also I have

1 x Stainless Steel Snaplok Fitting with Shank to go through a fridge or esky with quick release John Guest fitting for the beer line.

The carlton tap and the shank have been in regular use in my house over the last few years, still in great nick though. I have never used the other two taps and am no longer going down the path I was, so looking to sell.

Would make a great jockey box or new keg fridge setup.

Asking $120 + postage for the lot, not really looking to seperate. PM if interested.

Cheers!

View attachment 21575View attachment 21574

View attachment 21573View attachment 21572

Is this sold ?

Cheers
Yard

Latest posts

Back