• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fridges & 50l Stainless Pot & 40l Stainless Hlt For Sale + Bon

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smashed jaffa

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've got to clear the shed so I've have some things I need to sell! Can be split up but would prefer to sell in lots:

500 Litre westinghouse Fridge with a hole already drilled in door for a tap $75

400 Litre Westinghouse Fridge with a hole already drilled in door for a tap $50

50 litre Stainless Pot with copper pick up tube and stainless ball valve outlet comes with stainless sight guage, calibrated Mash Paddle and a free fermenter! $220 - SOLD

40 Litre Stainless Urn with electric element, sight guage, Large Mashmaster temp guage, stainless ball valve outlet and a free fermenter! $200 - SOLD

Bottle tree holds 80 bottles comes with 1 dozen tallies and 10 grolsch bottles $30

I have some pictures I can put up later or email.

Cheers,

SJ

PM sent for 50 litre Stainless Pot with copper pick up tube and stainless ball valve outlet comes with stainless sight guage, calibrated Mash Paddle and a free fermenter! $220

40 Litre Stainless Urn with electric element, sight guage, Large Mashmaster temp guage, stainless ball valve outlet and a free fermenter! $200

Kettle Sold
Urn Sold
Bottle Tree Sold.

Both Fridges still available.

SJ

whats the 400L like Jaffa? pics? can the hole be plugged? does the fridge work? what colour tshirt are you wearing?

whats the 400L like Jaffa? pics? can the hole be plugged? does the fridge work? what colour tshirt are you wearing?

500L SOLD

400 Litre is in good to great condition. It is an upside down fridge which means you don't have to bend over to check on your little 19 litres of heaven. Tap hole can be plugged with some can of filler from Cunnings.

Cheers,

SJ

no good then i need a normal fridge as its for fermenting 60L's in and i cant see myself lifting 60L over the freezer. i'm sure someone will pick it up.

Latest posts

Back