• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free: Samsung Fridge (sr-21nme) pickup Murrumbeena

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ferg

Reaction score
Free to a good home. Has been used for the past two years as a fermenting fridge and still works perfectly. Debated selling it on ebay and then remembered I chucked out all the shelves...

A thing of beauty I'm sure you will agree. I even cleaned it!

WP_20141025_19_54_32_Pro.jpg

WP_20141025_19_54_57_Pro.jpg

WP_20141025_18_37_34_Pro.jpg

I've been looking for a second fridge ... doesn't look like it would fit a 60l plastic fermenter though? Still interested ... sending a PM

Cant belive this has not gone! So tempted to grab it as a keg fridge base but doubt that the mrs would allow it!

BrosysBrews said:
Cant belive this has not gone! So tempted to grab it as a keg fridge base but doubt that the mrs would allow it!
to quote many a man on ahb forgiveness is easier to obtain than permission.

Rob.P said:
to quote many a man on ahb forgiveness is easier to obtain than permission.
Tried to sell it on the basis of 'you know how you want more freezer space', recently went to BIAB she is already forgiving all the new stuff for that and addition of 3 hours to my brew day.

Thanks Ferg, appreciate the fridge mate ... but, it doesn't fit any of my fermenters in it :) It would be good as a keg fridge, fits 2 cornies in it ... so if someone wants it, it's now pickup from Heidelberg West, free, as per how I came upon it.

Edit: found a friend who wants it.

Hey guys,

I'll have a very similar fridge (SR24-NME, 228l) to give away pretty soon. Currently being used as our main fridge, but all the shelves are fuct, so it needs to be replaced. Other than the shelves it works fine.

Would probably fit 3 cornies, just, with some modification to the door. Once I find a replacement (should be by the weekend) I'll clean it out and get exact measurements for fermenters.

Let me know if interested.

Cheers

I might be interested, size dependent (and depending on whether I can get it approved by the minister for the interior). I'm just in Footscray.

MAX POWER said:
Hey guys,

I'll have a very similar fridge (SR24-NME, 228l) to give away pretty soon. Currently being used as our main fridge, but all the shelves are fuct, so it needs to be replaced. Other than the shelves it works fine.

Would probably fit 3 cornies, just, with some modification to the door. Once I find a replacement (should be by the weekend) I'll clean it out and get exact measurements for fermenters.

Cheers

If this is still available I'd happily take it off your hands, I'm just about to jump into kegging for the first time :)

Hey guys, sorry for the late reply. Finding a fridge on gumtree took longer than expected.

Internal measurements as follows: H890 W460 D410. The height above compressor hump is 620, but higher up there is the control panel/air vents which drops the depth to approx 330 towards the top.

It will easily fit 2 standard 19l cornies, and the gas bottle if you want to run it that way. I'd say it'd fit 2 19l and 1 9l aswell. May even be able to squeeze the gas in too.

If you're looking to ferment in it, the width/depth of the vessel would have to be no more than 330, 340 max.

Cheers

Back