Free Online All Grain course for beginners

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OBeck

Reaction score
Hi there,

I thought some of you might be interested in a free homebrew course for beginners. I'll be going through each step of the process for your an all grain brew, making it easy to understand so you can follow along at home. The course starts on Thursday where I'll post all equipment and ingredients needed. Simply follow @beerbrewing on instagram and drop me a message or comment as we go!

Cheers,

Oliver

Learn to brew (1).jpg

Thanks Homebrew kid, let me know your thoughts as we go through it, if you have any questions just comment and if you can share with your mates who'd be interested.. the more the merrier!!

Cheers!

Cheers Feral and Andy, let me know if you need any help. And if anything doesn't make sense just let me know! It'll be pretty basic for the first course, then I'll start bringing in more complex techniques!

Are you doing this all on IG? through pictures?

Matplat said:
Are you doing this all on IG? through pictures?
Yeah on Instagram, just through pictures and videos taking people who are interested from equipment needed, ingredients to buy and the recipe and then through each step of the process from there. As I say, it'll be reasonably basic initially for relative newbies who have maybe done extract brews or the odd AG but want to step it up.

been AG for a couple of years now but always up for learning new things or things I missed...signed up this morning, good stuff!

Hi Oliver

The kids come around and set me up. I am now hip with an Instagram account!!
What happens now?
Looking forward to it, cheers John.

AHB Youtube Twitter and now Instagram?

How will I make time to brew???

I too signed up just to see what you're up to. :)

feralbass said:
Hi Oliver

The kids come around and set me up. I am now hip with an Instagram account!!
What happens now?
Looking forward to it, cheers John.
Hi John, thanks mate! just put in @beerbrewing and hit follow and you will get all of my updates on your feed. You can go back through my photos and videos from what you've missed this time around. So far all I've covered off is some really basic equipment, ingredients, recipe and general guidelines. I'll be posting tonight the first step of the process around mashing. Any issues mate just reach out and I can walk you through it.

As I mentioned, I'm keeping it super basic to start with, once I've been through this initial 2 week course I'll start adding in more complex techniques and processes such as yeast pitching rates and water chemistry etc. But we'll start with baby steps!

Cheers,

Oliver

boddingtons best said:
AHB Youtube Twitter and now Instagram?

How will I make time to brew???

I too signed up just to see what you're up to. :)
It should add to your brewing, not take away :D

With these things, I give them a go, if I like them and get benefit i keep them, if I don't I get rid!

Well you got me onto Instagram when the rest of the workd couldn't and its looking pretty ncie to start with. Good on you for doing this mate.

I new to this forum now new to instagram. I joined there two days ago and here tonight.
thanks for the info.

Paul

Latest posts

Back