• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Longnecks - Sydney

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimi

Reaction score
I'm moving state and there's a bit off stuff that won't travel well & I don't have space for them.

There are around 300 empty longneck bottles (cleaned up all nice like, no labels etc), 4 or 5 old fermenters which would be good for grain storage etc if you put a bunge in them.

I must get rid of them this week, the sooner the better, those interested will have to pick them up. My place is near Hornsby Sydney

PM me if you're interested -

Jimi,

You have a PM

Cheers

Josh

Josh - Your mate is coming round to grab some stuff tonight.

I'll update the thread tomorrow and let people know what is left.

Those grabbing bottles may want to bring their own crates. The empty crates are getting filled with the stuff we are moving.

cheers

PS this may feel like groundhog day as I've got two threads going on this (sorry mods). The other thread is in the WRONG forum

Josh's mate picked up some bottles last night, so what left is;

1) approx 180 bottles, about 100 of these are still full of beers from batches I can't even recall brewing. Some are stouts which may have aged well (more gracefulluy than others). If folk want the bottle not the beer, I can shed a tear as I tip and place them in sodium percarbonate till you collect.

2) 3 x 25ltr former ferms and a 1 X 30ltr. I haven't used 25ltr ferms for ages and as the iodophor stain and smell is a little too strong (never had a bad taste though). the 30ltr also hasn't been used for ages, it hasn't been stained, but does have a few inside scrathches. All these ferms have been recently used for grain storage and such.

That's it.

I'm flat out packing at present, so it's first in first served. If you're interested and can pick up before the end of the weekend or sooner, PM me for my mobile number and address.

If it aint taken by the weekend unfortunately it will be in a skip

Cheers

Thanks very much for helping out with the bottles Jimi,

Dan was well and truely impressed with your tap setup.

GL with offloading the rest of your gear.

Josh

Bottles gone. All that is left is:

2) 3 x 25ltr former ferms and a 1 X 30ltr. I haven't used 25ltr ferms for ages and as the iodophor stain and smell is a little too strong (never had a bad taste though). the 30ltr also hasn't been used for ages, it hasn't been stained, but does have a few inside scrathches. All these ferms have been recently used for grain storage and such.

If it aint taken by the weekend unfortunately it will be in a skip

Cheers

Back