Free Little Creatures Pale Ale!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evanmit

Reaction score
Those of you who frequent newsagencies or petrol stations will have noticed that the October edition of Ralph magazine comes with not only a free stubby holder and sticker, but a voucher for a free bottle of Little Creatures Pale ale. All you need to do is take the coupon to Liquorland and walk away with a free stubby (to go in the free stubby holder!)

Ralph retails for around $9, so lets say $2.50 for the stubby holder and $3 for the stubby, brings the actual magazine down to about $4.50

sorry, I did not realise I couldnt link to my site considering that is where the post originated. I have removed the link and reference to my site to avoid any more controvery and I am sorry if I have annoyed or offended anyone.

Obviously, this doesnt affect the offer.

G'day evanmit,

Should U be putting this in the retail thread?

U might get on the wrong side of some forumers here for posting poorly, esp if you have a vested interest.
Say, if you were trying to get some free publicity on this forum, and like, you were hoping to get some type of bonus for this deed.

You may, in return, offer some publicity to Dane, in your magazine, if that suits him.

Sorry, I got BJCP exam-coming-up fever.

Seth out :p :p

Hang on this blokes sig even sucks smelly air....

You can't be a real country unless you have a (homebrew) beer and an airline. - Frank Sinatra (he meant to say homebrew... honest)

Wasn't it Frank ZAPPA who said that??

I'm sure one of the posters here actually uses that as his sig.

0%Cred to the travelling salesman (just for your misquote)

And if I have made the mistake, well an extra -5% cred to me, makes it about -18% now! :ph34r:

Good pick, Boozy!

You'd think, if someone was genuine, and had no affiliation, that they'd at least research their sig.

That was a Zappa quote, from way back...

Here's a Python quote: "spam, spam, spam, spam. Marvellous spam, wonderful spam..."

Seth out :p

first of all, this topic was in no way meant to be blatant spam.
No. Probably wasnt meant to be blatant.

Your post is suspicious as you talk more about the value of the magazine over anything else.

Ralph retails for around $9, so lets say $2.50 for the stubby holder and $3 for the stubby, brings the actual magazine down to about $4.50

Hmmm. I'm in need of a new stubbie holder, and a ralph one will annoy various Wymyn friends.
Could be a goer. And how can any man refuse a sticker?!

Latest posts

Back