• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free: Goldings rhizomes pick up only

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jll

Reaction score
Too lazy to ship, sorry. Pickup from West Ryde, possibly CBD in business hrs.

About 30 pieces all up from pencil thick and up. Will break into lots if there several takers otherwise these will hit the compost bin though they are in the fridge currently.

PM if interested

IMG_3989.jpg

Hey mate if there is some left I would be able to come sometime on Saturday and grab some

Hi, I'd like a couple of rhizomes if you've got any left. I'm not far from West Ryde so can pop over any time this weekend. Please text me - phone no sent in PM.

OK, seems I can't PM as a new member. Maybe if you can PM me your phone no and I can call you. I presume I can read PMs even if I can't send any yet.

OK, seems I can't PM as a new member. Maybe if you can PM me your phone no and I can call you. I presume I can read PMs even if I can't send any yet.

Hey,

Seems I can’t message you either? Not sure why.

Hi There can I ask what they are please?

EKG or east Kent Goldings. Just not grown in east Kent. Suppose I should have just listed them like that...

Very common English hop which I tend to use in porters, english bitters and so on.

EKG or east Kent Goldings. Just not grown in east Kent. Suppose I should have just listed them like that...

Very common English hop which I tend to use in porters, english bitters and so on.
Just learning thanks for the update.

Latest posts

Back