Free Fridge

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyjack

Reaction score
Free pre loved Kegertor fridge. Holes pre drilled for two taps. It needs a good clean up but works a treat. It is a 330 Lt Kelvinator. First in with quickest pick up can have it.

Cheers,

JJ

If only I were in Brisbane....

Cheers

Free pre loved Kegertor fridge. Holes pre drilled for two taps. It needs a good clean up but works a treat. It is a 330 Lt Kelvinator. First in with quickest pick up can have it.

Cheers,

JJ

I will take it jj if that's ok

Brilliant, thanks mate - a beer fridge - ...and five more points for the citizenship test...

Fridge still up for grabs. Have had one cancelation and one no show. What does a guy have to do to give away a fridge.

Cheers,

JJ

I'm interested. Is it all fridge or fridge/freezer?

Any chance of a pic?

Fridge still up for grabs. Have had one cancelation and one no show. What does a guy have to do to give away a fridge.

Cheers,

JJ

I would have thought do exactly what you've done JJ but obviously not.
If someone changes their mind that's fine but not to tell you is just plain ignorant.

I can't believe your original post is a week old, maybe if you leave it on the footpath it might disappear overnight.
Good on you for trying to help someone out anyway.

Cheers
real_beer

Thanx for everyones interest. Chappo was the first PM

Cheers,

JJ

Just wanted to thank JimmyJack for his most kind donation to the enhancement of Chappo's brewery. The fridge is a very welcome addition and has scrubbed up bewutifully!

Thanks for the sharing your APA and Belgian I would have made the trip alone for those. Very noice!

Chap Chap :beerbang:

Latest posts

Back