• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Fridge - Newcastle

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gordo_t

Reaction score
Free fridge up for grabs (or exchange for a bottle of your finest). First to be able to take it off my hands can have it - hopefully today sometime (need a trolley). pickup Cardiff 2285

Still works ok, was being used as our main fridge, should be fine for a kegerator or fermenting fridge. Needs a really good clean. Would fit two kegs, possibly three. best guess size is anywhere between 300 - 400 litres.

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Looks like an excellent fridge with a decent amount of hop storage.

I'd be interested unfortunately I have no way of picking it up.

trevgale said:
I'd be interested unfortunately I have no way of picking it up.
Always happy to help out a fellow AHB member, if you're able to provide the muscle I have a ute and can transport if close by. PM if keen.
(though few brews down now, so will have to be another arvo).

I know this is a stretch, as well as its probably already gone, but any chance of a run down the coast with it? I would pay for peddy money and throw in some of my finest :)

Ninegrain said:
I know this is a stretch, as well as its probably already gone, but any chance of a run down the coast with it? I would pay for peddy money and throw in some of my finest :)
sorry mate, Trevgale ended up taking it. cheers

Latest posts

Back