• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Dr Rudi (Super Alpha) hop rhizomes Newcastle area.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brownsworthy

Reaction score
I have three Dr Rudi (Super Alpha) rhizomes that have had their bines cut off, dug out, wrapped in newspaper and bagged dirt and all for free or a bottle of your finest wouldn't go astray.

I'm located in the Newcastle area, send me a pm if you're interested might be able to deliver if close by.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but what did you think of the cones? I have a super alpha which is about to replace my Chinook. Only got a few cones from the alpha V's a few kg from the Chinook

Mine was only a first year so I didn't expect much and only got 160g dry. Cones were small about 5cm though have a lovely lemon scent couldn't stop smelling my fingers after picking. Hopefully next year the yeild is better.

I'll definitely take one and potentially the second one left. The guy I need to ask is in a meeting at work so once he is free I'll ask

fattox said:
I'll definitely take one and potentially the second one left. The guy I need to ask is in a meeting at work so once he is free I'll ask
I'm the guy, I'm up for it, but will you be able to post? We're in 4350.

Please keep me in mind for next year if you're stilling growing it and I'm happy to help out with some rhizome swaps if you want.
@Medowie

Will do Les, I'll keep you in mind for next season or I'm probably going to have another dig around later once I get my aquaponics system built should be just before growing season. I'll pm you.

Thanks, much appreciated. I may need to move all my hops for next season, so I'll have a few to sell or swap, having not dug them up for 3 or so years.

Latest posts

Back