• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Clean Coopers Longnecks, Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
I've lost my original thread so apologies for the new one. I have at least 2 cases (maybe more) of coopers longnecks to give away.

First PM gets them. I promise they will be cleaned by me with sodium percarb - rinsing and sanitiation is up to you. Pick up only (from west brunswick), some of your beer would be appreciated.

Generally evenings after 6pm although my schedule changes. We can work it out.

I have a semi-regular supplier of empties and more than I can use.

Cheers

Its a long drive from sydney..... I am considering it. :)

Then again, for the cost in petrol I could buy the same amount of coopers longnecks full with coopers beer. Hmmm, choices choices...

I've lost my original thread so apologies for the new one. I have at least 2 cases (maybe more) of coopers longnecks to give away.

First PM gets them. I promise they will be cleaned by me with sodium percarb - rinsing and sanitiation is up to you. Pick up only (from west brunswick), some of your beer would be appreciated.

Generally evenings after 6pm although my schedule changes. We can work it out.

I have a semi-regular supplier of empties and more than I can use.

Cheers

beerdrinkingbob has them.

BDB: Can't send another PM. beer doesn't have to be AG - just something you'd be happy to pass onto someone else. If nothing ready I'm happy either with IOU or the sixer you suggested but HB is preferred as it keeps the beer drinking community going, just like petrol and cars.

I've swapped many a set of bottles for kit and extract beer.

Update:

I have at least 4 cases of coopers longnecks to give away. I may have up to 6.

They will be soaked with napisan solution and drained. They will not be rinsed or sanitised following that treatment so that responsibility is up to the new owner.

I also have a large number of 500mL european beer bottles, LC pint bottles and some 500mL cider/perry bottles. Same treatment promised.

Pick up only from Brunswick West at a convenient time. Prefer to exchange for a bottle or two of your finest - don't care how it's made. Happy to provide honest feedback on the beers if asked or just drink and say nothing if not.

PM if interested, happy to split if someone only wants 2 cases etc.

Sent you a PM. Hopefully can grab some of them of you. Got some HB for you in return.

With three batches planned in the next two weeks, i will be in need of some more bottles if theres a case or two left over. cheers.

Baz will take 3 or 4 cases so still some left for you Husky.

That would be great! PM me with a time that suitrs you for pickup. Im on holidays so have plenty of time to get there whenever its convenient for you.

Approximately 4 boxes of bottles have been left on my doorstep that I have no need for.

Pretty much all Coopers longnecks. However this time I can't be arsed cleaning them and I am happy for someone to take them off my hands so no beer required in exchange. You'll be doing me a favour.

That gives the lie to the clean in the topic title but it's pretty pointless starting a new thread just for this. Pick up is still west brunswick (VIC).

Cheers

Approximately 4 boxes of bottles have been left on my doorstep that I have no need for.

Pretty much all Coopers longnecks. However this time I can't be arsed cleaning them and I am happy for someone to take them off my hands so no beer required in exchange. You'll be doing me a favour.

That gives the lie to the clean in the topic title but it's pretty pointless starting a new thread just for this. Pick up is still west brunswick (VIC).

Cheers

PM Sent

Hi manticle,

Not sure how many iamozziyob plans on taking, but if I could pick up a case later in the week - that would be sweet. I'll see if I can find a bottle or two of whatever has been churned out recently for you...

sap.

Hi manticle,

Not sure how many iamozziyob plans on taking, but if I could pick up a case later in the week - that would be sweet. I'll see if I can find a bottle or two of whatever has been churned out recently for you...

sap.

aww crap... you can have a case too... seein that yar close an all... the rest of you though bugger orf they is spoken 4

Another 3 boxes up for grabs.

Not clean, no need for trade - just free to take. First PM gets my address for pick up.

Latest posts

Back