Free Chinook Hop Flowers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt white

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have about a kilo of home grown, dried '09 chinook hop flowers that are excess to my needs.

Send a stamped self addressed envelope to me and I'll post out to interested parties in 100 gram lots.

First 10 to PM me for my postal address get the flowers.

I dont know the AAU etc but hey its chinook, so its a great bittering hop in APA's. Very under rated as a flavour and aroma hop in my opinion.

Cheers,

Gil

PM'ed also, 4 mins after the post but these things go so quick you never know who's gonna get in!

All gone.

Expect a sample of the produce from all parties however.

Cheers,

Gil

Cheers again for the generosity Gil. I'll send down a bottle of whatever I may end up brewing with it.

Hops go to:

bradsbrew
kram
burchman82
cocko
Sammus
NickB
Wyatt girth
mearesy
manticle
kilerrx4

To answer your questions, post me a padded postbag (No 2 size I think, about $1.50) with your name, address and a stamp for envelope than 150grams attached. Postage should cost under $3 depending on your location but ask the post person.

Cheers

Cheers again for the generosity Gil. I'll send down a bottle of whatever I may end up brewing with it.

+1. Will send a bottle of APA I make with this one. your Chinook flowers were a great edition to one last year too. Tha magpies killed the rhizome though :angry: :( I may have killed it with kindness too.

Cheers Brad

Hops go to:

bradsbrew
kram
burchman82
cocko
Sammus
NickB
Wyatt girth
mearesy
manticle
kilerrx4

To answer your questions, post me a padded postbag (No 2 size I think, about $1.50) with your name, address and a stamp for envelope than 150grams attached. Postage should cost under $3 depending on your location but ask the post person.

Cheers

Hey,

Very pleased to see I made the list but your message with your address hasn't made it to my inbox.

I hope my sample lives up to the fine fresh ingredients. I may be posting here for recipe help.

Thanks again.

What everyone else said, cheers x 10000 and look forward to a sample of whatever I manage to create :)

Generous guesture dude.
To slow here
:icon_chickcheers:

To pass on the love, once I've developed a recipe I'm happy to give the remainder to a local brewer. I'll post when it's time as I have no idea yet how flower amounts compare to pellets so I'm just assuming I'll have some left over.

Back