• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free Bottles: Hobart

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NickB

I haven't had a C**t all night, Drinkstable....
Reaction score
Hi all,

have around 270 bottles to give away in the Hobart area. Collect them and they're yours. If I have no takers by Sunday the 25th, they're all off to the recyclers...

Have a range of bottles including:

James Squire (pop top)
Fosters (pop top)
Carlton Draught style mid-necks (screw top)
and a few green bottles of various brands, as well as a few coronas, and some 250ml Grolsch.

Anyway, either email me ([email protected]) or give me a buzz (0431920580) and arrange a time to collect. I'm out in Brighton, but work in Glenorchy, so can do a drop off there as well.

Cheers

Nick

I'll take a few, I'll also ask a mate if he wants some. I'll email you the details.

Glen

I'd take some, but i dont have any transport and live at a college so i have bugger all room to store my current brewing gear :(

pugsley might be interested though

Yeah im interested. Nick, i will give you a buzz tomorrow to arrange a pickup.

OK, you boys will have to fight it out! Basically it's probably better for me if you can pick up, as the're probably a bit heavy and awkward for me to fit in the car.... Anywho, give me a call tomorrow and we'll arrange something.

Cheers

Nick

Latest posts

Back