• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Free: Bottles: BNE

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Raja Goomba I

Prisoner of Sobriety
Reaction score
I've been kegging for close to a year now, and in the mean time, some of my bottles have been fornicating and I have more bottles than I think I should have.

So I'm giving some away.

Most are pick axe XXXX old style crown seals and some Coopers crownies - I reckon about 60 or so. I also have probably 30 or so plastic Mangrove Jacks bottles and some brand new lids.

I also have about 4 or 5 Bacchus and the like 2L growlers to give away.

They're free, though a bottle or 2 of your finest or a commercial craft beer will be appreciated.

Ferny Grove.

You're not giving away the bottles I gave you, are you :lol:

The circle of life :D

Parks said:
You're not giving away the bottles I gave you, are you :lol:

The circle of life :D

Yeah, Troy. :D Yours' and some others. I actually bought some of the bottles either from other brewers or the Cooper family with their Pale Ale inside. Some from gumtree and the like.

Either way, it's always nice to help someone out! :beerbang:

Azzas cider house rules said:
Hi Lord Raja Goomba I would love your growlers if they are still available? And if so what's your choice of beer???
PM sent.

Hey Lord Raja,

I'd be more than keen to pick up some bottles off of ya. I can swing ya a bottle of 6.2% oatmeal stout that actually turned out to my liking. 20 or so to leave some for others.

Hey thanks for that Lord Raja. Great chat by the way!

Lord Raja Goomba I said:
Awesome to meet you. Let me know how the yeast doesl
Yeah will do, sounds like a great time to make a cracking stout of some sort or vienna lager, which has been on the cards for a while.

Back