• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

four 100lt kegs for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vittorio

Reaction score
selling four 100lt S type kegs for sale

Anyway i brought four of these kegs to use has a cheaper alternative for a conditioning tank, anyway i took a spear out and replace it with a 50lt d type spear since all my equipment are d type. anyway its fits perfectlly and stuff the only problen i have is the spear is too short so it wont pulll the beer up :(. now i have to buy a conditioing/brite tank :s.

Anyway lets get down to the nitty gritty, i want to sell these for $250 each which is a resonable price but I will only sell them if the buyer buys all of them not just one because it will be much easier and less hassel so all up it will cost $1,000.

These bad boys can make an awesome brew house htl/tun and kettle if your good with your hands :p

100lt keg1.jpg

100lt keg2.jpg

100lt keg3.jpg

It's a pity that you insist on all of them as a sale, individually I rekon they'd go pretty quickly, it's only my opinion (FWIW to you) but few people will need 4, many would like 1...

1.8 ha'penny

Ed: fairly large typo

Soz I won't drop it from $250 cuz these are extreamly hard to get in our country, think about the kettle you can make with it :p

I would be keen for one too at $150 if i could find postage to queensland for $100 or less

They pretty heavy so I wouldn't know how much postage will cost from Victoria to queensland, plus I dont want to drop the price soz fellas.

$200 - cash - final offer.

Will pick up.

Agree, worth a shit load more but if you wanna move one....

Stress is at a low.

I'll take one at $200...
As long as its 100 litre's..
Where is pick up ?
Cheers
Ferg

Ok two more left selling at $200.... Better hit me up b4 they sell out. They will make a good kettle :p

I hate that this is in Melbourne so much, I'm looking everywhere for one of these so I can move to double/tripple batches.

Latest posts

Back