• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

four 100lt kegs for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I paid $150 for mine. bit wide for a kettle good for still mine has a steam jacket added

could only get 2 no spear just bare keg. can you get more of them? I was thinking that a 2" tri-clover cap with 2 3/4" valves one has long spear the other has short spear say 50-75mm. then you could sit it up-right for bright tank. upside down for fermenter much like those upside down conical bucket fermenters.

i dont think I can get more of them because they are really rare to find in our country since every brewery uses 20-50lt kegs, i will look into the longer spears you just mention bro

Quote;
" The spear is too short and won't suck the beer up".

Just stick a bit of plastic tube on the end of it.

treefiddy said:
It'd make for a wicked pressurised fermenter project
Bright tank for me. already have the ferment vessel.
IMG_0893.JPG

so far two brewers are keen to buy it, one brewer is a maybe... which means their one more left for a lucky brewer :p lol

I'm keen as for one once you work out postage. That's if your ok posting

jonnir i will look into posting and northbrew i just pm you my number so sms or call any time :)

Update on the sale: sold two, got two left and one of them is a mayb. Hurry up fellas b4 they r sold out :)

there are two left if anyone is interested? they will make a good kettle :p

Latest posts

Back