• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale Westinghouse Converted Fridge /Freezer, 2x Fermenters, Grains

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefsantos

Reaction score
GetAttachment-4.jpgFor sale is a Westinghouse fridge/freezer that was sold to me as a stand up fridge but we later realised was actually a freezer. So I've converted it with an STC 1000. It now works excellently and a beer fridge or freezer. When being used as a fridge it does get condensation and drip a bit but other than that it's in excellent working condition. Also included is 2x fermenters, 1x 19L keg, 1x 20L pot and a mix of Simpson's chocolate malt (about 2kg,) Wey Cara aroma (about 2kg,) and Simpson's amber (about 2kg.) Not brewing so much at the moment and no longer have storage space for this stuff (according to the missus.) Still keeping the essentials though! Will sell the lot for $225. I'm in Windsor, VIC 3181. Email [email protected]

GetAttachment-1.jpgGetAttachment-2.jpgGetAttachment-3.jpgGetAttachment.jpgT4yhoPoqyT[/FONT]

Any idea how many fermenters you'd be able to fit in the fridge? I might be interested in it as a fermentation chamber.

sorry guys it won't fit either unless you want to try and bend the shelves

Latest posts

Back