• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: Rheem/firestone Keg Parts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Back Yard Brewer

I HAVE A WIFE THAT UNDERSTANDS
Reaction score
I was doing a bit of spring cleaning yesterday and came across 5 disconnects for the above mentioned kegs. 2 new of each gas & liquid 1 used but near new liquid. Kegs online have them at $21 each new. I am looking at $45-$50 for the lot including express postage to anywhere in Australia. Once sold I will update this post. First in best dressed as they say..

BYB

IMGP1659.JPG

PM Sent

If you find any more feel free to let me know.

Cheers, Pok

PM Sent

If you find any more feel free to let me know.

Cheers, Pok

Unfortunately BarFridge got in 23mins earlier. My Apologies. These one as I said had been lying in my shed draw for around 18mths.

Not sure but if anyone else is intersested I think I have a ship load of the pin/bayonet type of disconnects somewhere in the shed. They are all old/used ones complete. Maybe 20 or so :huh: I will have to look.

Cheers
BYB

I was doing a bit of spring cleaning yesterday and came across 5 disconnects for the above mentioned kegs. 2 new of each gas & liquid 1 used but near new liquid. Kegs online have them at $21 each new. I am looking at $45-$50 for the lot including express postage to anywhere in Australia. Once sold I will update this post. First in best dressed as they say..

BYB

Unfortunately BarFridge got in 23mins earlier. My Apologies. These one as I said had been lying in my shed draw for around 18mths.

Not sure but if anyone else is intersested I think I have a ship load of the pin/bayonet type of disconnects somewhere in the shed. They are all old/used ones complete. Maybe 20 or so :huh: I will have to look.

Cheers
BYB

As they say...."god damn.... bugger"....

Pok

Latest posts

Back