• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale > Perth > 100l Jacketted Mash Tun

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randyrob

Halfluck Brewing
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Looking at selling a 100 Stainless Steel Vessel.

I'm currently using it as a Mash Tun but it could be used for absolutely anything from a Kettle/HLT/Fermenter etc...

* 100 litres is the working volume.

* bottom discharge and is mounted on 3 legs.

* It has a hinged counter balanced lid

* is rated with a safe working pressure in the jacket of 28 PSI.

* Mounted on heavy duty steel plate with heavy duty casters that lock down for ease of moving around

* Perforated False Bottom that can be easily removed for cleaning.

* 1 Inch, 3 Piece Ball Valve outlet (I also had a 1/2 inch Adapter made but found the 1 inch works better)

549c_1.jpg

DSC01295.jpg

DSC01296.jpg

DSC01297.jpg

DSC01298.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

Asking $300 ONO

(cost me nearly double that to get the bits and fabricated etc...)

Any Questions Please Ask

Cheers Rob.

:wub: That's awesome Randy.

What grade stainless and how heavy is it (for postage purposes).

How much heat loss is there without the camping mat?

Why are you selling this. It looks the goods...

PB

Hey Pocket Beers,

I think postage would make the item prohibitive, I don't think i've got any scales that would go high enough
it is quite heavy thats why i fitted casters onto it :lol:

I'm not too sure of the the heat loss without the camping mat, i just had it spare so chucked it on before i used it.
I'd say it would be fine since the jacket is trapped full of air would help to insulate it.

Cheers Rob.

Hey Pocket Beers,

I think postage would make the item prohibitive, I don't think i've got any scales that would go high enough
it is quite heavy thats why i fitted casters onto it :lol:

I'm not too sure of the the heat loss without the camping mat, i just had it spare so chucked it on before i used it.
I'd say it would be fine since the jacket is trapped full of air would help to insulate it.

Cheers Rob.
Thanks Rob,

I figured as much. I can dream.....

OR road trip..... :beerbang:

PB

Fn Hell Rob, when will it stop ? :huh:
You're flogging everything you've got !
Don't tell me the financial crisis has hit you that hard ?! There's got to be something else in the pipeline I suspect.

I know someone in st james who would like to get into AG beer. I'll put him onto this thread as he might be interested.

Back