• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale Large Old Stainless Steel Boiler

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gethrog

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have just realized I posted this in the wrong area the other day. I want to sell and old stainless steel boiler my father had made over 20 years back. From my maths it would comfortably take 175 litres. I will be using the proceeds to make an AG set up with my son, so trades on appropriate equipment will be considered. I was originally thinking around $750 but feedback from the last post made me realize this was optimistic so I 've dropped this to $500 and am open to offers. We are on the Sunshine Coast but the unit is on the Northside of Brisbane. A few pics are attached. I had a query re the condition. It was made to last and has been in the open air for over 20 year and so is a bit ozidized. It was originally designed to fit over a BBQ and when she was boiling the whole neighbourhood knew what was up. There is sufficient room under to mount a Nasa burner or similar.
Attached thumbnail(s)

internal.jpg

side_view_2.jpg

showing_legs.jpg

Back