• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: Homebrewing Gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt j

Reaction score
hi i have a heap of gear to sell, as i'm moving overseas and have no where to store it. it is all rather basic gear, I only did K+K and partial grain brewing.

i'd like to sell most of it together, but if you would like to make offers on anything feel free. and everything is pick up only, i'm located in Paddington, Brisbane.

I also have six milk crates+ of tallies, swingtops, euro pint bottles to giveaway. they will need to be cleaned, as they're covered in dust from the dust storms.

100_1711.JPG
3 Fermenters [one is missing a tap], a dumbie drum i used for Cold Conditioning, Bench capper, butterfly capper, 80 arm bottle tree with cleaning attachment, hydrometer, bottle brush, hop ball and other odds and ends

100_1697.JPG
12l Stainless Steel pot

100_1705.JPG
cooking thermometer

100_1699.JPG
Grain/hop bag and paddle

100_1703.JPG
Digital 7000g scales

100_1707.JPG
100_1708.JPG
100_1709.JPG
all in date, but no yeast

the lot $200 ONO

seemd like a good fair price, good luck and have a great time os.

Hey matt,

Would love to take the bottles off your hands if your giving them away.

Ill ask my mates if we can purchase that fridge off you aswell.

Cheers,
Alex

1. Where are you located?
2. What does the cleaning attachment on the bottle tree do? Well, it obviously cleans, but how does it work?

^^ looks like the same one we use. you just sit in about 3-4 cms of water, flip a bottle upside down and press on the base of the bottle and it squirts your sterilizing solution all in the bottle.

1. Where are you located?
2. What does the cleaning attachment on the bottle tree do? Well, it obviously cleans, but how does it work?

He says.." i'm located in Paddington, Brisbane. "

No-where near you or me bloke...

Back