• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale: 9 x 19L Ball Lock Kegs - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williape

Reaction score
I've got 9 used Ball Lock kegs for sale. $65 ea.
IMG_3922.JPG
IMG_1526.JPG
IMG_6315.JPG

One (also pictured) has part of the handle broken but otherwise in great working condition - $30 for this one.
IMG_7356.JPG

All are used so expect a few dings, but hold a seal. I replaced all rubber seals for new ones when I originally purchased these.

Have two babies on the way and moving house with a smaller storage space so it's time to downsize.

Pickup in Prahran.

Sounds good @timmi9191. For clarification - happy to split the sale of these.

Hi mate,

I'll take 2 off you, let me know suitable time to collect, I work on toorak road and usually finish around 4pm if that would be suitable.

Regards

Any update on these, @Williape ?

Keen to grab 2 if they're still available.

WarmerBeer said:
Any update on these, @Williape ?

Keen to grab 2 if they're still available.
I'm in the same boat, need to keg up this weekend, I've sent him PM but I don't think he's been on the site for a couple of days, hopefully will come on today otherwise I think I'm gonna have to buy from the shop :-(

They're only $14 more each if you buy from Clever Brewing.

No affiliation, just a happy customer. If I don't hear back from @Williape, I'll grab another next time I'm there.

WarmerBeer said:
They're only $14 more each if you buy from Clever Brewing.

No affiliation, just a happy customer. If I don't hear back from @Williape, I'll grab another next time I'm there.

I just ordered full kit from them, very helpful and just around the corner from me!!

Latest posts

Back