• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

For Sale : 30 litre S/S Olive Oil Drum (Fermenter) $120

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SJW

As you must brew, so you must drink
Reaction score
Bought from the Olive Oil centre.
This 30ltr Aginox olive oil tank is 18/10 stainless steel ideal for fermenting beer in.
420mm high x 320mm wide. Flat seam welded and comes with 2 stainless steel taps.
Perfect condition, no scratches or dents.
Made In Italy
Steve

IMG_0791.JPG

IMG_0790.JPG

What's your location? Using the mobile app sorry

Steve is in Newcastle.

SJW - are you sure you want to leave your phone number on open forum?

And how's everything going?

Id be all over that if it was in Melbourne. And if i hadnt spent all my money.

Sold guys. Thanks.
Everything is going good. Nearly 12 months since i gave up the beer and brewing. Feeling good and lost over 10kgs. Just drinking Coopers ultra light, and a sneaky Hahn light.

Steve

Good to hear it's gone well for you Steve. Good luck!

And SBOB, with the tap I just run the fermenter cleaner and sanitiser out through it and pressure cook it every three batches. No issues as yet. Likely shifting mine over to a bug fermenter. Jeebus, said I wouldn't get into bugs. Damn Yeast Bay order ;)

If for some strange reason sbob doesn't want it I'll second it.

Mardoo said:
Good to hear it's gone well for you Steve. Good luck!

And SBOB, with the tap I just run the fermenter cleaner and sanitiser out through it and pressure cook it every three batches. No issues as yet. Likely shifting mine over to a bug fermenter. Jeebus, said I wouldn't get into bugs. Damn Yeast Bay order ;)
thanks
I already have one of the alternative ones from the olive oil centre, but the aginox ones are taller/skinnier and will likely fit better in my fermentation fridge..its tap isnt as fancy and havent had any issues cleaning that one

Digga said:
If for some strange reason sbob doesn't want it I'll second it.
my other one (the other popular brand/type of 30l stainless olive oil container) might pop up on here if this one works better for my sized fridge

SJW said:
Sold guys. Thanks.
Everything is going good. Nearly 12 months since i gave up the beer and brewing. Feeling good and lost over 10kgs. Just drinking Coopers ultra light, and a sneaky Hahn light.
Steve
Good to know mate.
Best of luck

I have 4 of these, would not ferment in anything else.

Latest posts

Back