• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Fonts

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leeboy

Reaction score
Scored 3 of these Lancer Pacific Cobra fonts. All are 3 taps (without the taps). They are out of a pub due to cosmetic wear ( the screws on the glycol gasket have rusted-may of leaked at some time ) tested on my fish pump glycol setup and doesn't leak. I assume this is fairly low pressure so not sure how it would go under a high pressure environment. Anyway see pics, ask questions and if your interested pm me an offer. I just sold a andale Gunn font on ebays and postage was a bitch, I sent to TAS for $38... Just so you don't get suprised.

Wow, so don't know how to insert pics. anyone know how? If not just pm me your email and I'll do it that way.
Lee

When you hit the add reply button, bottom right you will see Browse & Upload.
Browse photos & upload.
Cheers

Scored 3 of these Lancer Pacific Cobra fonts. All are 3 taps (without the taps). They are out of a pub due to cosmetic wear ( the screws on the glycol gasket have rusted-may of leaked at some time ) tested on my fish pump glycol setup and doesn't leak. I assume this is fairly low pressure so not sure how it would go under a high pressure environment. Anyway see pics, ask questions and if your interested pm me an offer. I just sold a andale Gunn font on ebays and postage was a bitch, I sent to TAS for $38... Just so you don't get suprised.

Wow, so don't know how to insert pics. anyone know how? If not just pm me your email and I'll do it that way.
Lee

Leeboy, Going to have to post some pics before people will buy your produce. Have a play with the Browse and Upload buttons.

Drew

Thanks for your help fellas, can't believe I never noticed that before. Was too busy looking at the "insert image" icon that asks for a url... anyway here are some pics

IMG_0306.JPG

I don't want to be the arse that sells false quoted stuff so as previously mentioned and as a reminder. The top pic shows the rusted screws on the glycol gasket, for those that know a bit about fonts this is purely for the glycol lines not for the beer. This is caused by a glycol leak. If your running a glycol tank that has big pressure this may not be for you. If however you are running a fishpump glycol system then I've tried it out and there is no leak. Disclaimer being I only ran it for 10 minutes. These are chrome plated and are slightly "spotted" I guess would be a good way to describe it. Not in showroom condition but look great non the less.

I think I'd let them go for $140 each plus postage. Postage can be expensive (~$40 through australia post. Could get cheaper through a courier I think???)
Lee

Recieved Font today - good quality and exactly as described. Good bloke to deal with as well. Extremely happy.
Cheers
LagerBomb

Recieved Font today - good quality and exactly as described. Good bloke to deal with as well. Extremely happy.
Cheers
LagerBomb

Good to hear it made it there ok. Shame it was the day after the long weekend not the day b4. Would of given you a fun project for the break. Thanks for the feedback too! Btw give it a good rub with a thick cloth and it will come up really nice. Apparently your not meant to use cleaning products on them but just buff them with a cloth.

Sold a couple now. Going to take some photo's of the other 3 I've got to sell and post them here. See if anyone is interested.

Lee

Worked out well. Worked all easter so I've now got a little project to amuse me for a while. Nearly had to give it a buff when I opened the box - :lol:
Cheers
LagerBomb

Worked out well. Worked all easter so I've now got a little project to amuse me for a while. Nearly had to give it a buff when I opened the box - :lol:
Cheers
LagerBomb

A few tips from what I learnt installing mine are
1) Ensure you have a hole saw big enough (cut a slightly bigger hole than required)
2) When tightening don't use the font to turn (scratches the top of your freezer)
3) Silicone underneath the font (between font and freezer)
4) Sink the big arse nut on the back into the freezer lid a bit for extra support (use a hole saw to take the underside of the lids plastic off

Thats it.

Ok going to put 3 fonts up first in best dressed.

Font no.1 has had some of the chrome plating on the back either worn,chipped or flaked off.

Asking $70 + postage

It is a 4 tap font with no taps.

Comes with beer labels if you want them.

One of the pics I've included shows the patch of non chrome finish.

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

I'll put the 2 Lancer Pacific 3 tap Cobra fonts up tomorrow night its getting late.

OK my last two fonts to sell for a while I'll put them on for $140 again plus postage cause the last two went like hotcakes. PM me if you want them.

Like the other two previous these are used items and show cosmetic wear exactly like the previous ones.
1) Rusty screws in the glycol gasket
2) Chrome not perfect but really good all the same. I think there is a bit of feedback on here from 2 people that have bought.

See attached pics

IMG_0364.JPG

IMG_0365.JPG

IMG_0366.JPG

IMG_0367.JPG

IMG_0368.JPG

Hey leeboy,

Sent you a PM re postage to Adelaide - any idea on cost? Edit: That is for a 3-tap cobra :)

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back