Font Question

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monkale

Reaction score
Hi all
been a while since my last post but still here,brewing and stuff. I see a similar post just poped up on the anendale font, but Ill ask anyway. How hard is it and whats involved to give this thing a conplete overhaul as in tubes and seals? do they pull apart easily or is it a job for a professional? as I know stuff-all about these fonts except they fill a glass wit beer :icon_cheers:

Cheers all

font.JPG

Hi all
been a while since my last post but still here,brewing and stuff. I see a similar post just poped up on the anendale font, but Ill ask anyway. How hard is it and whats involved to give this thing a conplete overhaul as in tubes and seals? do they pull apart easily or is it a job for a professional? as I know stuff-all about these fonts except they fill a glass wit beer :icon_cheers:

Cheers all

View attachment 36119

Can't help with those taps mate, but just had to say hello.

Cheers,

Screwy

The taps look like DA's, and you can get a kit for them. The font doesn't look like it's a flooded model, but I imagine the mechanics are pretty much the same. The lines just run up through the font to the back of the blocks. You just need to unscrew everything, pull the blocks out the front and undo the compression nut at the back. Then pull the lines back out the bottom, making sure you get the ferrules out of them before you throw them away. Feed your new lines through, put the nuts on them, put the ferrules in and tighten it all up and re-assemble...

Pretty rough and ready description, but close enough... There are better threads out there if you search.

Can't help with those taps mate, but just had to say hello.

Cheers,

Screwy

Hey there Screwy big HI back at ya mate.
Thanks Schooey Ill do a bit more digging see what I can come up with

Cheers

Back