• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

FNQ stuff for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FNQ Bunyip

Non Pro Member
Reaction score
Hello Brewers of the far north ,
This stuff is for sale on our local email list but I've added it here in case you don't know about our list ;)

I have only brewed twice in the last 3 years so over the next little while I'm planning on cleaning up around the place and will be selling some brewing equipment .

To start with I have 2 50lt vessels. $50 each

1) Mash Tun , NO false bottom , has 3 piece ball valve, mashmaster thermometer , the builders blanket is a little worn but can give you enough for redo it . No Lid.
2) HLT , Brass ball valve , Mashmaster thermometer (glass broken) still seams to work ..No Lid.

6 x 19lt Kegs , their clean but may need seals . $50 each

2 roller Crankandstien Mill , with pullys and motor on a wheeled stand , this is 50x50x3 RHS and is heavy . Its not painted and I use a "G' clamp to hold the top on . I'll chuck the hopper in as well but that needs work (lol) $350

Cheers Ned

OK the the 6 kegs are SOLD pending drop off and payment ...

there will be a few more bits coming up in the weeks ahead...

cheers

OK so digging around I found another 50lt vessel without a top and it has a hole for a weldless tap fitting ..

So 3 vessels , and the brew frame $300

The frame is 2200 x 500 x 800 with the center 650 higher
its all 50x50x3 RHS = bloody heavy

well on the way to creating a very handy 3v

Cheers Ned

Edit) This would need too be picked up from Wonga or maybe Mossman ..

FNQ Brewers tell your mates that want to start brewing real beer .....

brew frame & 3x50lt vessels ,, and the motorised mill are still availiable

Cheers

Latest posts

Back