FNQ member

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surfer-fnq

Reaction score
Howdy fellow brewers

I look forward to learning and contributing my two cents worth of knowledge.

running a home made copper reflux tower, water jacket and air cooled coil over a gas powered castlemaine SS boiler.

surfer-fnq

Where do you surf in fnq?.

Welcome to the forum!

Yup wrong forum, gotta love those towers but that's on another forum or two or three :super:

thanks for the welcome brewers

there is a few spots where a little bit of swell sneaks in for the mal and SUP and always enough wind for a kitesurf. I have always felt safer under water on the reef (spearfishing) the big biteys hit things that float on the surface up here.

As well as producing some fine polished fruit flavoured vodka's. I have been bottling lager and ales for many years, gave up on the premix after the first few brews, been working from my own recipe's for some time now.
Very interested to learn to make sparkling fruit ciders and sparkling meads, plenty tropical fruit and honey up here.

yeah, I worked on the tower design for some time before I committed coins to the build. Probably put more hours into researching distilling than I did with any other hobby. working on a gin head atm to develop my own fruit and herb essences. can flick a pic if anyone is interested.

thanks again for the welcome and look forward to networking with fellow scientists/connoisseurs

surfer

Do you use grains? Where do you get them from?

Back