Fnq Chapter

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got home to figure out how to link to the gallery and realised Duff had beaten me to it.

Mike, pouring a beer while sitting in the pool was probably the highlight of my trip away. Started giving me ideas about an outdoor bar by the pool in my "dream house".

Hopefully one day.....

How many AG brewers are there around Townsville?

Nice pics lads.

Theres a few knocking around the place. 3 I know of, including me. But pretty quiet and I don't know of any AG clubs around. Apparently the kit club run out of homebrewers warehouse has recently shut down.

Berp.

Got home to figure out how to link to the gallery and realised Duff had beaten me to it.

Mike, pouring a beer while sitting in the pool was probably the highlight of my trip away. Started giving me ideas about an outdoor bar by the pool in my "dream house".

Hopefully one day.....

Sounds like we'llhave to have a couple of beers and brainstorm some plans then. :icon_chickcheers:

Well this is an old post that needs a bit of an update...

There are a few more AG brewers turning up now in the far north, and a few interested in comming over too the darkside...

I had the plesure of meeting Chriscapetrib yesterday and did a double batch of Dag Ale as a bit of a demo and lure away from his kit and extract brewing ...The seed has been sown and I'm sure we will be seeing and hearing more from Chris in the not too distant future...

Now I would like too think that as there are a few of us poping up it might be time too start thinking of a FNQ SWAP ...
no big rush too make this happen overnight ...

So FNQ brewers lets hear from you ... use this thred for a bit of a show of hands ,,,whos who and we can go from there...

Cheers

Scooter here over in Weipa. Extract brewing only as time permits. Cracked the lid off my first Weipa Bauxite Ale yesterday and I think I stuffed it with the temp but still tastes OK. Setting up brew fridge from now on. There might be a developing learners scene over here, will keep posted.

Cheers

Scooter ;)

Scooter here over in Weipa. Extract brewing only as time permits. Cracked the lid off my first Weipa Bauxite Ale yesterday and I think I stuffed it with the temp but still tastes OK. Setting up brew fridge from now on. There might be a developing learners scene over here, will keep posted.

Cheers

Scooter ;)

That'd have to be a red ale wouldn't it? Long drive to the LHBS Scooter. I'm green with envy tho. Lived in Weipa for 15 years and I'd give my lefty to get back up there.

Cheers

Hey welcome Scooter ,,, Good too see ya ...

Beerbuoy , I'm pretty sure there is a LHBS / shed even ,maybe ... in good old weipa town now a days ...

And yes we have a Special guest visiting the far North the week ,,,, All raise your Fingerglass too Incider of girlsbroughMansbrough ...

cheers

Yeehaa! Heading to Kans monday :)

Have we got TC Jasper cranking yet?

She_Man.JPG

but you won`t be going like this, I hope?
Cairns isn`t like Landsborough.
{I hope} :D

stagga.

they would`ve loved that at the old "Barrier Reef Hotel" on the Barbary Coast in Cairns in the early `70`s.
Anyone who knew those pubs then knew what it was all about. :lol:
All gone now, bulldozed for "progress".

stagga.

Hey Stagga - you're right. That was a party in Kilcoy and I'll have to have a different approach... I'm thinking this fetching number...

NASTY_NURSE2.jpg

...And I'll spend a few hours in the proctology unit in Kans Base Hospital. Who's up for their > 40 prostate check? Last chance for a free check up! :lol:

mmmmmmmm nah, stay with the drag, you come up much better.

stagga.

If a celebratory libation were by chance to occur....

I'm free Tuesday + Saturday.. :rolleyes:

Growler......(BIAB gear almost ready)

Go growler, and apologies for sidetracking your thread, Bunyip. :beerbang:

stagga.

If a celebratory libation were by chance to occur....

I'm free Tuesday + Saturday.. :rolleyes:

Growler......(BIAB gear almost ready)

Hey Growler - those days should be good for me. Hoping to hang with Ned and whoever can make it either day - I know what it's like when people drop it, and how hard it is to hook up.

Here is my mobile (you've seen it in the dunny at the local with something written about 'a good time' so it's no worries for me posting it here: 0404 10 20 20

If 'Sean' answers, tell him the password is 'sheep' and you'll be ok. He'll then put you on to InCider. :D

Latest posts

Back