Five Figure Posters?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's a 5-star user rating system in place, just like the ratings in the recipe DB - if it makes people feel better they should use it.

There's a 5-star user rating system in place, just like the ratings in the recipe DB - if it makes people feel better they should use it.

i rated you as 4 stars bum

Oh, bitter irony! I've been rated down a star by the very people I've helped to discover that the rating system exists! Not too sure how I'll recover from this crushing blow.

Whilst not having the most number of posts (4000) I found buttersd70 provided the most informed answers during my time on the forum.

Unfortunately no longer a valid account, sadly missed. Probably killing kittens

Oh, bitter irony! I've been rated down a star by the very people I've helped to discover that the rating system exists! Not too sure how I'll recover from this crushing blow.

i rated everyone else on the planet in the negative, so not so bad for you maybe....

That's too bad bum?
Hope you can keep your chin up after I tell you I rate you a zero -- zilch -- nada? :eek:
Wouldn't be suprised at all to find I've been downgraded to nothing next time (if ever?) I check my "star" rating. :lol:

TP

That's too bad bum?
Hope you can keep your chin up after I tell you I rate you a zero -- zilch -- nada? :eek:

TP

:lol: The place is still a worth a visit :lol:

That's too bad bum?
Wouldn't be suprised at all to find I've been downgraded to nothing next time (if ever?) I check my "star" rating. :lol:

TP
I will admit that the pain is great but I'll manage somehow. Sorry that my words on a screen upset you so.

Screwy, manticle, Bribie, Half Fix, Thirsty, Tony, ...they really help us all out. Their post counts vary. It's not always the total posts, but the response to YOU when you post. That's what makes forums great.
Hmm ... most of whom joined in the last couple years, not that there's anything wrong with that, but you want to be careful of the echo chamber effect.

This is my community, my backyard - if occasionally people shit in it, i will discourage them from doing so, then go get a shovel and clean it up. Sometimes - its me who does the shitting, and because of all the other good stuff that happens, people put up with it, move on and wait for the good stuff that occasionally i manage to pop out.

Sorry, but it reeks of whining nancy boys to me - harden the **** up and learn to self moderate. Its not all that hard.
.... and a little less macho bullshit jargon wouldn't hurt either, but then I assume you're only young ...

40, old enough to know exactly what i was saying, how i was saying it and why.

40, old enough to know exactly what i was saying, how i was saying it and why.
Must have had a private school education then? Look I love a good old tackle out, free exchange of views using the popular vernacular as much as the next poster. But this used to be a quite technical forum and the place for that kind of language was marginal at best. I mean the constant references to excrement handling are a little disconcerting.

But this used to be a quite technical forum and the place for that kind of language was marginal at best. I mean the constant references to excrement handling are a little disconcerting.
Good thing he's not posting in a technical thread in a technical forum. This is The Pub.

Thirsty Boy is one of the few posters here willing to provide sound, comprehensive, technical information these days and it is absolute bullshit (if you'll pardon the phrase) that he's is being singled out here at all.

Must have had a private school education then? Look I love a good old tackle out, free exchange of views using the popular vernacular as much as the next poster. But this used to be a quite technical forum and the place for that kind of language was marginal at best. I mean the constant references to excrement handling are a little disconcerting.

Fair enough. I entirely understand an objection to the particular language i used.

I rarely use off colour language here and agree that it's use is and should be marginal. As i said, i deliberately used it in this instance and am in no way appologising - but i see your point.

Back