First Touch Of Chinese Valves

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suorama

Reaction score
I try build my full automatic brewery. One BIG problem was valves. I'm not want use pneumatic ones. I have a compressor(?). But that noice when it's working is too much if I plan use my brewery night times.
Well, I try found reasonable actuator from Finland and Europe. If I found something price was something like 600 - 800 per actuator. I mean only actuator.
After few months, I found in China a factory which build valves with motorized actuators. They made valves with messing, SS304 and SS316.'
I ask if they can sell to private person. It takes three months but they answer...
Between that I found also from Germany one "potential" dealer. They offer me valves with electric actuators at 108 + 22 per piece...
Well, when Chinese factory contact me, I forget every other choises.
Price was 75 per valve with every possible costs (VAT, Customs and delivery with TNT)

Power consumption was 72W with German version. Chinese consume 4W. So, I can use PLC output directly (24V)
Open and close time is max. 5 sec with chinese varsion and German version use least 7 sec.

med_gallery_5716_228_55160.jpg

med_gallery_5716_228_32792.jpg

You can find better images form my gallery...

Hello Suorama
Thank you for the information.
Do you have contact details for the Chinese company?
I will be very interested in getting some.
Cheers,
Hammo.

There's also a thread here regarding Chinese actuated ball valves. Might be food to have a read of some of the feedback from other users in this thread, but at the price, it's hard to argue.

Latest posts

Back