Finally Taking A Tree Change!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_HOME_BREW_WALLACE_

Professional Drunken Yahoo!
Reaction score
After 4 years of contant nagging and nagging and nagging SWMBO finally gave in to me and decided it will be a good idea to move where the grass is greener.... TOOWOOMBA!! I am absolutely Over - the - moon!!!!! (a little pissed aswell!). there are plenty of HBS's in Toowoomba arent there???

After 4 years of contant nagging and nagging and nagging SWMBO finally gave in to me and decided it will be a good idea to move where the grass is greener.... TOOWOOMBA!! I am absolutely Over - the - moon!!!!! (a little pissed aswell!). there are plenty of HBS's in Toowoomba arent there???

Where do you buy your grain and other ingredients at the moment? What I've heard from some Toowoomba (and surrounds) mash brewers, the place you currently buy your ingredients will still be the place you buy from when you're living in Toowoomba. You will either get used to the occasional trip to Brisbane or become familiar with one of the courier services.

The Toowoomba hbs (there is only one) is a non-entity when it comes to mash brewing whether it be for ingredients or knowledgable advice. However, there are plenty of people brewing by this method in Toowoomba and some of them frequent this forum. They will be able to advise you on where they acquire ingredients. I wish you all the best with the move.

Latest posts

Back