Fevola

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirem

Reaction score
It's big news in AFL and sport mad Victoria.... led story and all that..

I have heard these rumours/allegations and I wouldn't be surprised if all the following comes out now the trade has been done..

Will he survive this?

1. Punched out Marc Murphy

2. Pushed Rebecca Twigley to the ground when she tried to restrain him from attacking a security guard.

3. Sexually assaulted a female journalist. SAM LANE

4. Was involved in an incident with Gibbss girlfriend which left her in tears. (apparently he pulled the top of her dress down in front of some carlton players and she wasn't wearing a bra)

5. Had the 2IC of the AFL Adrian Anderson in a headlock (along with James Brayshaw)

6. Abused Warren Tredrea, along with other high standing opposition players/officials

7. Swore/abused Chris Judd repeatedly when he attempted to have words to him.

8. Exposed himself to Rebecca Twigley asking her to accept it orally

9. Punched a Channel 9 producer (don't know who)

10. Felt up Demetriou's wife (might explain why he came out saying Fev had to clean his act)

Brisbane would of had to of known all of this before doing the deal.

The thing is, he is in a league of his own when he focused on AFL, if he can pull his head in, no media, no booze and just play good AFL, we may see one of the best modern day full forwards playing entertaining AFL next season and that will be something to watch.

Just think about the Brisbane lions team, they once again have some of the best or the best players in key positions.

The thing is, he is in a league of his own when he focused on AFL, if he can pull his head in, no media, no booze and just play good AFL, we may see one of the best modern day full forwards playing entertaining AFL next season and that will be something to watch.

I seem to recall very similar things being said about Cousins...

I seem to recall very similar things being said about Cousins...

yeah true, but who does cousins have around him or to deliver the ball to at richmond (long suffering richmond supporter here).

The lions are full of stars.

Fev would fit into the NRL perfectly.

Nah, on 2nd thoughts , he's a bit too smart and average crowds of 5,000 a game would just confuse him (and he's got a neck)

Being a blues fan I am torn between losing Fev and losing Fev's antics... :unsure: :blink:

I don't care who you are you NEVER EVER hit or abuse a female. WEAK WEAK ASSHOLE of a pussy man. Zero respect for such a weak and cowardly poor excuse for a man whom can't handle anything better than him. Which explains why he is such a prick I guess.

Agree 100%.

Feel kinda the same about abusing the gay community so I don't commit to all of the rest of the post, however.

Yeah sorry got carried away. Edited my post. Fevola can still go to hell.

So I've edited my post in turn.

I'm probably (actually) guilty of doing the same previously.

[/off high horse, sorry]

[EDIT: I guess I was too drunk to realise my post was in your quote - I'm happy for you to take the offending section out, Cube - I was probably equally out of line. Sorry again. Don't mean to get all preachy.]

Being a blues fan I am torn between losing Fev and losing Fev's antics... :unsure: :blink:

Hawthorne thought the same thing about Gary Ablett snr,then went on to win 5 flags.

Gary Ablett snr 0 flags.Enough said ;)

I don't care who you are you NEVER EVER hit or abuse a female. WEAK WEAK ASSHOLE of a pussy man. Zero respect for such a weak and cowardly poor excuse for a man whom can't handle anything better than him. Which explains why he is such a prick I guess.

It is only alleged he did these things.

There is a formal investigation to be done yet.

If you're threatening my life or wellbeing, I couldn't give a stuff if you're 6 months pregnant with triplets, I'm hitting you if there's no better solution.

Back on topic somewhat: I wouldn't be surprised if many of these incidents happened, but like all "rumours and allegations", they have probably been blown WAY out of proportion to sound worse.

What gets me is the media sometimes call him the bad boy from Carlton, to me he is more a village idiot then a bad boy. An idiot and a bad boy are two very different things.

He's a tool and and even several games this year his on field performance was woefull and seemed like he wasn't there to play but just have fun and try show off.

I wonder if his manager approached his beloved Saints for him and they told him to get lost. :icon_cheers:

I hope he works out that in many other walks of life and probably for many other AFL players, their career would be over.

He is just so talented and so good to watch that I hope he can mature at the Lions where he will be out of the lime light and with time the media spot light.

I agree Jayse, I remember watching him a couple of times this year and he was woeful, just not the same player.

time will tell....

Fev out of the goal square with bradshaw nearby or in tandem. Browny roaming around centre half forward like the Wayne Carey of old.

Scary forward line which will have most coaches scratching their heads for options. And most defenders having nightmares. Even the cats backline couldnt hold all 3 of them in check.

Power, Black, Rich and co delivering the ball to them..... odds on them for the flag must have shortened dramatically.

Thats if Fev behaves himself of course. I reckon Browny is more than capable of belting him into line!

Vossy is a miracle man it has to be said, got Fev for 4/5ths of sweet FA.

I hat e football, and all the noveltly that surounds it

I do however wonder how much different this guy is to all the other players out there out there, I bet they all do this kind of stuff, fuckin wankers,

Ahh, good old fashioned prejudice.

It will raise a very interesting situation if a complaint is made by the female journalist.

Let's assume the worst occurs and Fevola is found guilty of serious mis-conduct and de-registered, what happens to the Brisbane Lions and the trade with Carlton??? Are they left carrying the can?

One could argue Carlton new the full extent of his misbehaviour but deliberately chose not to investiage, lest details of the investigation be leaked and Fevola's value (?) is further diminished in the market-place.

(Considering Carlton's history with questionable ethics and shonky backroom decisions/deals, the above is almost certaintly)

Cheers SJ

(Another long suffering Richmond supporter, enjoying the resurection of Cousins)

Latest posts

Back