Fevola

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread has only confirmed my reasons for not watching any sort of football, and for turning the sound off when the football sports segment is on on the news.

My sister-in-law didn't speak to me for 2 years after I characterised RL players as "cheats, liars, drunks, thugs, and rapists". I used to think AFL players were at least somewhat more intelligent, but they're working hard at changing my mind about that too.

In my view, the only way to clean up all the codes is an immediate lifetime ban for any of these sorts of offences. Nothing other than a "no tolerance" and "first strike, and you're out" rule will help to get some sense into these overpaid buffoons.

Edit: Sppellinng

Fev would fit into the NRL perfectly.

Nah, on 2nd thoughts , he's a bit too smart and average crowds of 5,000 a game would just confuse him (and he's got a neck)

Love it :lol:

Hawthorne thought the same thing about Gary Ablett snr,then went on to win 5 flags.

Gary Ablett snr 0 flags.Enough said ;)

that makes me feel better mate. Go blues!

...to me he is more a village idiot then a bad boy. ...

+1 but as a blues fan I have to 'endure' his efforts.

Lions have a killer forward line, how will other defenses counter this?

I think the blues had to take a step back and lose the Fev to take 2 steps forward.

Now we wont be one dimensional in the forward line... I am now hoping for multiple dimensions.... Kreuzer, Waite, Sentanta, Walker? Add in some small forwards like Betts and Garlett, we may make some waves yet... :)

Warra I suggest you read Claire Harvey's article in the Sydney Sunday Telegraph today headed Footy's Germaine Greer, it just may give you a different perspective of football and it's attendant problems. As for me I love NRL

:icon_cheers:

Queensland Police have a bet on for the officer who first arrests Fev for arsing around gets a case of beer. :D

Latest posts

Back