Feeling Stupid...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ces

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

does anyone have pics of how they have attached their compression fittings to weldless, keggle conversions?

i'm new to plumbing, but it appears to me that i have left out an item from my ordering (a F/F 1/2 inch joiner piece?). This is what i have on the inside of my keggle wall: about an inch of exposed, 1/2 inch, s/s threaded nipple. this is secured (to ouitside) with a heavy-duty O-ring and s/s locking nut.

any suggestions as to how to attach my pick up tubes would be greatly appreciated.

they just sort of fit together in the compression fitting, you put the plastic or copper oring on the pick-up with the threaded bit and just screw the bitch on..

image is not mine, quich search on google images (mines much sexier)

Image_1.jpg

[edit] the pic below is more like the one I have fitted only the one pictured is a bit more bling than mine

Image_0.jpg

I hope this helps

Yob

But yes based on what your saying I think you need a F-F socket fitting to join the compression fitting to the bulk head

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys,

there's no way i could force the compression fitting onto the bulkhead thread. it's far too small.

gonna order some socket fittings.

hey malted,

i'm guessing the pictured set up is yours... the same configuration i'm planning on.

where did you get your s/s pipe, mate?

beerbelly...

excellent... thanks gents

Back