February Meet - Sun 18th?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fungrel

Reaction score
Just thinking how time creeps up, so thought I would put my hand up to host if everyone is okay with the offer.

Does 18th (3rd Sunday) suit most?

Works for me. Plus I'm keen to see how your hops are going.

78% probability for me to attend. Just need to get final approval. Should have a couple of strong English bitters on hand too. Not ideal for summer I guess but in moderation perhaps.

Keen to get right into these meets this year, whereabouts are you?

Hey guys, sorry bout dropping the ball on this one... and the last one.... been a busy period.

Im in... although I may be a little green from the night before ;)

I'll be in if I can scab a lift. n87, you're out the Peninsula way aren't you? What are the chances?

I'll be in if I can scab a lift. n87, you're out the Peninsula way aren't you? What are the chances?

Im sure we can work something out, there are a few of us up that way.

Cool. Will figure it out as it gets a bit closer I suppose.

Unsure what I will bring as yet but can you please pm me the address when you get a chance. Unsure if I have been there and would forget the number anyway. Ta

gone brewing - snags
fungrel - wings
MJF - salad

gone brewing - snags
fungrel - wings
MJF - salad
n87 - carbs (rolls)

gone brewing - snags
fungrel - wings
MJF - salad
n87 - carbs (rolls)
MJF brewing mate - chips/dip

Cheers fellas. Some good beers.

I'll be digging up some of the crowns in the next few months, I'll invite those that want some free rhizomes to come and help.

A good afternoon with good beers and good food. Yeah, may put my hand up and I'll bring a spade.

I maybe able to host the next one, just need to go through an approval process, or maybe we'll be back at oldfield. Got an irish red and a couple stouts down for st pats. Could be a theme if you can put a brew down in the coming days....

A good afternoon with good beers and good food. Yeah, may put my hand up and I'll bring a spade.

I maybe able to host the next one, just need to go through an approval process, or maybe we'll be back at oldfield. Got an irish red and a couple stouts down for st pats. Could be a theme if you can put a brew down in the coming days....

I've just put down a wet hop pale that I couldn't contain my excitement on. Probably won't be ready for the next meet and hopefully lasts until the one after..

Latest posts

Back