February It Is

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my birthday is in feb so I am not allowed to partake in these unfrivolities

Phew!!!

I'm in. It will give me a chance to stock up ..... (one wild card to be used in emergency only).

I'm going to have every night off in 2012 between the time I go to bed and the time I have a drink the next day. Anything between 3 and 16 hours a day for a whole year.

Best of luck. 1-2 days a week is the best that I can muster (with the ocassional week just to check that I still can) and yes I do feel better for it generally (physically etc).

Phew!!!

Yep, me too. And I get mighty annoyed when ppl at my party refuse to sample my beers because they're "on the wagon" in feb :-/

Phew!!!

HA!

How weird is this....

I am 'alive' during feb, so cannot partake either!

Sorry, Damn you 'LIFE' getting in the way of this.....

All seriously tho - Happy B'Day Kymba - Legend!

I live in the Sunny Hinterlands so I'm excused.

The mind is willing but the body is weak.
As I work a FIFO roster of 8 on 6 off, I generally stay away from the very very average beer on offer at the camp.So from my reckoning I only have to avoid beer/alcohol for about 13 days in February .

Cheers
Big D

All I can say is that it is freakin hot in Perth right now ... 38 tomorrow ... which seems a tad ridiculous to not have a beer .. Best of luck to you all... I am .. yes ... almost retired at the ripe old age of 39 ...

Matt

OK, I'm in too. Although I will have one day off for my home brew club meeting and I'll also partake in a few hydrometer samples. I may have to start taking my hydrometer readings in a pint glass!

I took 3 months off last year. Body felt great, but can attest to your mind going to the fuckin funny farm though.
No hall passes.

OK, I'm in too. Although I will have one day off for my home brew club meeting and I'll also partake in a few hydrometer samples. I may have to start taking my hydrometer readings in a pint glass!
I agree hydro samples should be exempt, mind you no bigger than 100ml

It's the 1st of Feb tomorrow, anyone planning a dry month? I will have to endure an extra day this year.....oh the pain

Yep Razz, I'm in again. Havent failed in all the years I've been doing it. I will have one night off though this year for the first time. My long time mate is flying home for his 40th during Feb. I've planned for it, so dont feel like its a fail. Not raising $ again for Febfast, so not cheating on anyone.

It's the 1st of Feb tomorrow, anyone planning a dry month? I will have to endure an extra day this year.....oh the pain

Going one better. I am planning a dry month and it will also be Fitness February. Going to try to lose 5 kg this month.

Going one better. I am planning a dry month and it will also be Fitness February. Going to try to lose 5 kg this month.

Yeah that's me too - getting hitched in March and may have left the fitness till the last minute :ph34r:

Friends, Romans, countrymen, send me your Beers!

two better for me, im doing no grog, no ciggies and a no carb diet (gonna try to loose 10KG). day 1 today and all i can think is what have i done.! still havnt had a ciggie yet so stoked on that.

Circumstances are such that I haven't been able to have a beer since before Christmas and it looks like the situation will continue into April or May.

I'll say I'm in so I can pretend it is what I want.

Back