Father Christmas Or Santa, Presents At The End Of The Bed Or By The Tr

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santa or Father Christmas

• Santa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Father Christmas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well I am in the USA so we had Santa, and SNOW. When I was a kid I remember going to bed and waking up on Christmas day with the house decorated and presents under the tree. We had stockings hung by the fire with fruit and nuts and other goodies. Christmas lasted till after new years.

After I got older we would go out the weekend before Christmas and cut or buy a tree. It sat out back until Christmas Eve and we decorated it before going to Midnight Mass. When we go up there were all the presents. As I got closer to an adult we would stay up after Mass and open one present.

I am old and a dinosaur now. The neighbors that decorate for Christmas start in November and most turn them off about now. I was late this year and put up my house lights on Christmas Day. They will burn till the 12 days are over. My step kids told me no way could I put fruit and nuts in their stockings. If I did not put gifts in, then put nothing in. I have not stuffed any stockings for quite some time. I gave coal one year and last year I even took back the presents I got for one of the grand sons. I believe in the naughty and nice list, and he was one infected brew that year.

Wwe have a friend with kids. They only give each of them 3 gifts for Christmas. Mom says if 3 gifts were good enough for Jesus then 3 gifts are good enough for her kids.

Mr and Ms Claus did bloody well putting up the 12 ft trampoline in the dark after a few brown cordials.

Back